Sign in to follow this  

Backwards compatibility.

Codemasters. It will amazing to see F1 2010 ,2011, 2012 or 2013 on backwards compatibility on Xbox One.Make the dream come true.

Well considering that the PlayStation 5 is coming out either this December or next year January, it's probably not the best that this idea would be considered just yet, because Xbox will probably launch another console soon, as competition. If you had a PlayStation 4 though, you could subscribe to PlayStation Now, where you can play F1 2011 - 2017 (I think) for €20/month. Also, Steam has a mega-sale where you can get all the games for around €50 (I think).

On 6/7/2019 at 11:44 PM, seby1607 said:

Well considering that the PlayStation 5 is coming out either this December or next year January, it's probably not the best that this idea would be considered just yet, because Xbox will probably launch another console soon, as competition. krogerfeedback If you had a PlayStation 4 though, you could subscribe to PlayStation Now, where you can play F1 2011 - 2017 (I think) for €20/month. Also, Steam has a mega-sale where you can get all the games for around €50 (I think).

Thank you for the post.

• Like 1

not going to happen has microsoft are stopping backward compat on xbox soon as in end of the year.