league Dirt Rally 2.0

I would like to know this as well. This was the main way that my friends and I played the first game multiplayer as we all have different schedules. I will be extremely disappointed if this feature is removed.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Derty said:

Vorrei sapere anche questo. Questo è stato il modo principale con cui io e i miei amici abbiamo giocato il multiplayer del primo gioco, poiché tutti noi abbiamo pianificazioni diverse. Sarò estremamente deluso se questa funzione viene rimossa.

and a function widely used by Italians as well that we organize with the league a beautiful multi-platform rally world championship among friends of facebook, real and fans rallies

Any information about personnal league in Dirt Rally 2.0 ? To compete with friends , not necessary online at the same time ?

I asked this on the general forum in a thread about something else. I was answered several times about the other thing in the thread by a staff member but each time I also asked about the inclusion of clubs. The staff member answered by other questions but never mentioned the bit about clubs. When he finally solved my issue I once again asked about clubs and never got another answer in the thread.

The staff member was very helpful so I guess he's been told not to answer or confirm/deny anything related to clubs. I guess it's a wait and see for now.

4 hours ago, DozUK said:

I asked this on the general forum in a thread about something else. I was answered several times about the other thing in the thread by a staff member but each time I also asked about the inclusion of clubs. The staff member answered by other questions but never mentioned the bit about clubs. When he finally solved my issue I once again asked about clubs and never got another answer in the thread.

The staff member was very helpful so I guess he's been told not to answer or confirm/deny anything related to clubs. I guess it's a wait and see for now.

I believe it too. It would be a shame if they took away the leagues

Posted (edited)

Come on Codemasters, the peoples want online leagues!

We ask for an official reply

Edited by Met45