Sign in to follow this  

Codies ... you have done it!!

Just a quick note to say that Dirt Rally 2.0 is just awesome!!

The level of detail is amazing, physics, tyre model, road surface, sound, ... all very impressive indeed.

I have only one small grip with it - HDR - it seems it needs some work on the PS4 PRO. It´s hard to find a balance between dark and bright areas.

Also, we should have a explanatory text next to each option in the game, telling us what that option means (some are self explanatory, others aren´t).

Really happy with the work done here. RBR was still, and after all this years, the king of Rally games ... not anymore.

I will definitely pay for all the additional content released on Dirt Rally 2, more tracks and cars will keep this game running for years.

Cheers

JP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoaoPedro418 said:

Just a quick note to say that Dirt Rally 2.0 is just awesome!!

The level of detail is amazing, physics, tyre model, road surface, sound, ... all very impressive indeed.

I have only one small grip with it - HDR - it seems it needs some work on the PS4 PRO. It´s hard to find a balance between dark and bright areas.

Also, we should have a explanatory text next to each option in the game, telling us what that option means (some are self explanatory, others aren´t).

Really happy with the work done here. RBR was still, and after all this years, the king of Rally games ... not anymore.

I will definitely pay for all the additional content released on Dirt Rally 2, more tracks and cars will keep this game running for years.

Cheers

JP

What wheel are you using?