Idea for stages/countries

2 eight mile stages then split up doesn't show much effort to me. How about creating a mini map per country and then give the user a stage creator. 1000s of stages are going to keep us all occupied. I know I will be soon bored of driving down the same old road. Sadly I was a fan of Your Stage and joined the band wagon of not saying alt. People are far happier to moan these days than praise. Wish I had praised your stage as for me that was the start of something big and could of been developed into so much more. Won't be long before I go back to Dirt 4.

Are you serious? The stages require a TON of effort. Your Stage was ****, maybe it will be good some time but it was far away from it in Dirt 4. Boring. That was even MORE boring driving the same old routes all the time, despite them supposedly being 'unique'. You make it sound like this mini-map idea is easy... it would take years to make it even worthwhile for one country.

I'd far rather a couple of long stages, and they are pretty long. You're going to get a lot of mileage out of them, at least I did with Dirt Rally.

Dirt 4 had such poor stages, but if that's what floats your boat, go for it.

Edited by euphoreon

Guess you havent seen how vrally 4 made their stages? 1000 variations per country. Suspect their budget is lower than CM?