ffb fixed, some comms from devs

As topic, come on for gods sake fix it

just checked my twitter account and there has been no activity from codemasters regarding these issues.

Getting really miffed now, i am at this moment pestering microsoft for a refund as this is unacceptable.

Edited by watzcoc
  • Like 4
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 5

Its the lack of clarity that's probably bothering everyone now, its starting to grate on me now to be honest. Im not fussed if there is a fix tonight or next week, i would just like some news on the issue.

They could simply say :

"Yes we are aware of the issues "

"We are currently doing (insert answer here)"

"We are planning on (Insert answer here)"

"All going well the fix should be out in (insert answer here)"

At the moment is seems like it is currently :

"FFB is an issue we're on the case!, but we have no idea what is going on so we are staying quiet"

:classic_tongue:

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

I agree with you guys. I'm fine if it takes them a couple weeks or a month to really get the FFB back where it should be, but at least some kind of comment on the current situation would be very appreciated. I'm already getting Dirt 4 vibes and that is NOT good.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

9 minutes ago, ShodanCat said:

I'm fine if it takes them a couple weeks or a month to really get the FFB back where it should be, but at least some kind of comment on the current situation would be very appreciated. I'm already getting Dirt 4 vibes and that is NOT good.

100% mate, 100%.

• Like 1

I’m appalled at the lack of feedback! My grandad at 89 had more feeling in his willy than this game! 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, watzcoc said:

As topic, come on for gods sake fix it

just checked my twitter account and there has been no activity from codemasters regarding these issues.

Getting really miffed now, i am at this moment pestering microsoft for a refund as this is unacceptable.

Agreed 100%!    At this point I'd rather have my money back.    

1 hour ago, WhaGuan77 said:

I’m appalled at the lack of feedback! My grandad at 89 had more feeling in his willy than this game! 

They've literally posted multiple times on Twitter and Instagram. Is this the online version of selective hearing?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Fixes like this take time to properly diagnose, then fix. 

It isn’t great, I’m not happy.....but if I have to wait I will. 

Codies gave pretty decent support to the F1 game so I’m staying hopeful. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, magpieracer48 said:

They've literally posted multiple times on Twitter and Instagram. Is this the online version of selective hearing?

why not their forums, where alot of the player base is communicating or trying to communicate with them?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Grumps82 said:

14 hours ago, Grumps82 said:

Its the lack of clarity that's probably bothering everyone now, its starting to grate on me now to be honest. Im not fussed if there is a fix tonight or next week, i would just like some news on the issue.

They could simply say :

"Yes we are aware of the issues "

"We are currently doing (insert answer here)"

"We are planning on (Insert answer here)"

"All going well the fix should be out in (insert answer here)"

At the moment is seems like it is currently :

"FFB is an issue we're on the case!, but we have no idea what is going on so we are staying quiet"

I literally can't see much of a difference? 

I know this effects only a small percentage of people but for Accuforce owners there has been 2 updates in the last 24hrs, using foundation feedback ( SimCommander uses a plug-in for each game to extract data out of the game in real time. With this data, it's able to generate its own FFB effects, just like the game may do on its own. ) 

With this the ffb now is truly incredible as good as Dirt 1 so basically the info is there it just needs the correct application.

• Like 4

Hi all,

We've said on numerous channels we're looking into the FFB concerns raised by the community. However, please be mindful that FFB is very nuanced and any changes will affect all surfaces, cars and peripherals. As much, our investigation needs to be detailed and thorough - any rash changes are unlikely to improve anything!

Please limit your concerns to one topic, too - I can appreciate your concerns, but spamming the forums won't help us work any quicker.

Thanks,
Christina

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 2

Thanks for getting back to us. So essentially you're saying that the FFB we have currently is working as intended? And you're currently looking into whether it can be improved or not? 

As an observation going back to shots of beta testing and promotional videos all i ever recognize seeing is t300s it may be more prudent to have a wider range of more up to date sim equipment, at the Codies hq as it seems baffling this ever passed quality control. The rest of the game however is truly awesome best rally sim ever made. 

20 minutes ago, Decks said:

Thanks for getting back to us. So essentially you're saying that the FFB we have currently is working as intended? And you're currently looking into whether it can be improved or not? 

she just explained it...

22 minutes ago, Decks said:

Are you really that stupid?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)

Calm down self appointed defender of codemasters. If there was a bug causing the FFB to not be working properly then it would be pretty easy to fix would it not? This sounds like they're still trying to write the code for it. 

Edited by Decks
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Decks said:

Calm down self appointed defender of codemasters. If there was a bug causing the FFB to not be working properly then it would be pretty easy to fix would it not? This sounds like they're still trying to right the code for it. 

And if this was Donald Trump (Who i despise) who is explaining to the mexicans why they (in his opinion) should pay for the wall i would tell you to read again and understand..

Edited by paint21

2 minutes ago, paint21 said:

And if this was Donald Trump (Who i despise) who is explaining to the mexicans why they (in his opinion) should pay for the wall i would tell you to read again and understand..

Mexico should pay for the wall 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, andmcq said:

Mexico should pay for the wall 🙂

Lets leave political stuff out of this, just an example 😉