Fanatec v3 brake pedal stuck at 100%

Ok seen a post by Anthony on here with same issue, i sign in then cant see he's post. Anyway as stated my v3 brake pedal as soon as i start any event are stuck at 100% ive done a few shake downs and that is it, still havnt been able to play the game as soon as i start any event my brake is at 100% and i cant move. 

Edited by HogSnotDelight

1 hour ago, HogSnotDelight said:

Ok seen a post by Anthony on here with same issue, i sign in then cant see he's post. Anyway as stated my v3 brake pedal as soon as i start any event are stuck at 100% ive done a few shake downs and that is it, still havnt been able to play the game as soon as i start any event my brake is at 100% and i cant move. 

in other games pedal works?

If it's working in windows control panel I would check other devices to make sure brake isn't bound to something else that's being pressed the whole time. If it's not working in control panel then it's not an issue with the game. Other than that, uh idk.

Remember you can open the Fanatec Control Panel for the pedals (run joy.cpl), and have it open side by side with your windowed game to check what is happening.  (like in this vid) 

Edited by bn880

I've got the same issue, my Fanatec v3 pedals seem to work fine in menu, then in the game brake is stuck at 100%, clutch stuck at 100% and throttle stuck at 50%.

Does anyone with this issue use a USB converted rim? 

I had this problem and it turned out to be a pid conflict, managed to find a hex file to flash onto my teensy board and been ok since. 

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, AnythingBut66 said:

Does anyone with this issue use a USB converted rim? 

I had this problem and it turned out to be a pid conflict, managed to find a hex file to flash onto my teensy board and been ok since. 

Hey mate, I use direct USB connection with my V3's. How can we try to fix this exactly?

Edited by lucag120

Posted (edited)
On 3/20/2019 at 4:38 PM, lucag120 said:

I've got the same issue, my Fanatec v3 pedals seem to work fine in menu, then in the game brake is stuck at 100%, clutch stuck at 100% and throttle stuck at 50%.

The only way i could fix it was when i changed one of the actual in game car brake settings, there is an option which i cant think of atm lol umm its not brake help but a setting that goes from either off or say 1 to 5 i set it to 1 and it completly fixes the problem.  Cant think what its called but you'll see it if u look at brake options its off by default. Couldof been time control braking i think, or perhaps off throttle braking, though that is an assist, but yeh most likely time control braking. 

Edited by HogSnotDelight