Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Logitech G29 how to change degree of rotation

DozUK

Hi, my logitech g29 is set to 900 degrees of rotation which is not good for this game. I'd like to change this to 540 degrees however I can't seem to do this. 

I've asked Logitech and they said there is a profiler for PC however for PS4 this can't be used and can only be changed within the menu of the particular game and to contact the developers of the game in question.

I can't see how to do this from the menu so can you assist please?

Thanks

23 hours ago, DozUK said:

Hi, my logitech g29 is set to 900 degrees of rotation which is not good for this game. I'd like to change this to 540 degrees however I can't seem to do this. 

I've asked Logitech and they said there is a profiler for PC however for PS4 this can't be used and can only be changed within the menu of the particular game and to contact the developers of the game in question.

I can't see how to do this from the menu so can you assist please?

Thanks

Hey mate. To get every car to use 540 degrees, you need to change the steering wheel saturation in the in game settings. At default it is 100% so you are getting the full 900 degrees of your wheel. You need to change it to 60%, which will give you 540 degrees instead...

HOWEVER, If you want true authenticity in the game, and you want each car to use what their REAL degrees of rotation are in real life, then you would KEEP THE SATURATION AT 100 and turn ON the SOFT LOCK. This will basically automatically change the degrees of rotation for each car to match what they are in real life. (The more modern ones will be 540, but the older ones will be more). 

NOTES: You will also see another soft lock option in the vibration and ffb settings. This one basically adjusts the strength when it reaches its lock, so it should be kept to something high like 100% as you don't want to be able to steer past it. 

Also always keep linearity at 0 to keep a true to life 1:1 ratio from wheel to lock. 

Archived