Sign in to follow this  

Donnington and Silverstone add on

Just downloaded the Touring Car Legends DLC and loving the Silverstone and Donnington tracks. Last time I was racing at Donnington was on TOCA Race Driver 3.

The Formula E cars are at home on these two circuits. 

Thanks Codemasters 

Yeah a lot more people would have them if the DLC pack wasn't over half the price of the current full game. 

Du7cH said:
Yeah a lot more people would have them if the DLC pack wasn't over half the price of the current full game. 
And a TONNE more people would have the DLC pack if it was playable online! (Not just custom cup)

I've got my fingers crossed the DLC will pop up in a sale at some point: I really want the old-school Touring Cars! 

Yeah kind of want it but no way am I  gonna pay ten pounds for it. Also I want the extra garage slots, I feel like I've been punished for not getting the season pass. They should make that available for a few quid maybe. I've bought all the other packs bar the the drag and classics. I want the slots, I am level 250 and there are loads that I don't own still. It's frustrating. They made the black edition content a separate dlc didn't they?

Du7cH said:
And a TONNE more people would have the DLC pack if it was playable online! (Not just custom cup)

You can but there are some quirks involved.  I have used them with a buddy who also has the pack but if someone doesn't then you have to turn control of the room over to someone who hasn't purchased them.  It got a little confusing at times.

Just downloaded the Touring Car Legends DLC and loving the Silverstone and Donnington tracks.
Agreeed. I love the blind Craner Curves exit into the Old Hairpin and the fast-flowing nature of the National circuit in general.

Now they just have to fix the issue regarding:
  1. when one purchases alone DLC, cannot join another player (custom cup) who created a custom game having a Season pass.
  2. if it is the other way around, it will work.
Bottom line is, I have ALL DLC's purchased and I cannot join any session created by someone with a Season pass...

Big no there, Coddies!