Sign in to follow this  

DR 2's Xbox One's version missing ffb-options?

Why Xbox One-version ffb doesn't have friction settings which other platforms have?

And those options were in Dirt rally 1, Xbox One version too. Other thing missing is ability to save different settings

as it was in DR 1.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 5:21 PM, Raiggu said:

Why Xbox One-version ffb doesn't have friction settings which other platforms have?

And those options were in Dirt rally 1, Xbox One version too. Other thing missing is ability to save different settings

as it was in DR 1.

Same here on a G920. Between the crappy dead FFB and missing option I cannot believe i paid full price for this game as it is.

Hi guys,

this is really annoying. Without the friction settings this game is useless and far away from the promised racing sim. Do you know if Codemasters will deliver this in near future?

Regards

yea i have the same kind of thing dirt rally one feels amazing and i was thinking that dr 2.0 was along the same lines ....boy was i wrong it has no feel to it whatsoever at this momment in time no traction feel /slip loss of traction bumps or terain type what so ever ...which is disapointing as i was really looking forward to it 

i really hope there is a fix coming soon for this and codemasters are on the case as this game has so much potential just wish it would feel like dr 1 

Does anyone know where we can get an answer if Codemasters is working on this issue?

This time they have overcome, they have made the worst racing game in history.
The co-pilot in Spanish painful, the worst of all the last Dirt, the non-existent FFB, gives more feeling to play with command.
Above, with the Deluxe version at the end you will be left with less content than its predecessors.
I feel cheated and cheated by buying this game ****