Sign in to follow this  

Absolutely unplayable

18 minutes ago, pigloaf said:

Capture1.thumb.PNG.b726d3e801bc68d0ceb65b800108e23b.PNG

still wayyyyyyyyyyy better that it was in dr1

my personal favourites are s4 and s1e2

Posted (edited)

Why didn't Beta testers pick this up? Not good enough.

^ for those who don't get it. This is a joke.

Edited by andmcq
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, andmcq said:

Why didn't Beta testers pick this up? Not good enough.

What do you have to say for yourself, @F2CMaDMaXX??

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, pigloaf said:

What do you have to say for yourself, @F2CMaDMaXX??

Sorry. He's busy sunning it up in Mexico with all the $$ he got payed as testers 😂

• Haha 5

Hahaha, well played @pigloaf, nice to see a new thread that isn't devoid of humour!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Honestly, being quite new to the forums I didn't get it at first. I was looking at the pics closer and closer wondering more and more what he was talking about 😂 Having to explain the joke makes it a bit less funny, though. Sadly, the internet can be such a scary place, that this thread could've been serious.

#CounterTrolling

Edited by richie
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, richie said:

Honestly, being quite new to the forums I didn't get it at first. I was watching the pics closer and closer wondering more and more what he was talking about 😂

The vast majority of the posts on here are not to be taken seriously. 

As is always the way when a new CM rally game is released, there is an influx of new members and, with them, threads full of rants, many of which are not proportional to their severity, so I can see where your confusion comes from! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

I'm just waiting for the protectors of codemasters to come out and say that it's our eyes that are wonky, and not the image itself.

Why can't Codemasters just align panels properly? I'm expecting a full refund of my deluxe edition content. Thanks for making this an issue I can jump on @pigloaf

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

iRacing can match panels properly. I may have had to remortgage, but damn those guys can draw a straight line.

Edited by RodgerDavies
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

I'm just waiting for the protectors of codemasters to come out and say that it's our eyes that are wonky, and not the image itself.

Why can't Codemasters just align panels properly? I'm expecting a full refund of my deluxe edition content. Thanks for making this an issue I can jump on @pigloaf

Where can I send my application to become a Codies inquisitor? Could use a quick buck tbf. 

23 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Nothing wrong with your eyes, what @pigloaf forgot to mention is how many potholes did he hit before taking the picture 🤪

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

All I know is that I spent $100 on the deluxe edition and I demand straight lines on my Pug!!!!

@ChristinaMc Unlike other complainants who offer their professional services (ie "dOe5 anY0n3 t3sT aT C0diE3??? iM a t3SteR HiR3 mE"), I'm willing to fix this critical issue for everyone for absolutely FREE. We just need the ability to use .pssg files without having to edit .nefs like in DiRT 4... :classic_biggrin: :classic_ninja:

Edited by pigloaf
Formatting to add EXTRA IMPACT
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, RodgerDavies said:

iRacing can match panels properly. I may have had to remortgage, but damn those guys can draw a straight line.

The Richard Burns Rally amateur community built panel gaps were as close to the real thing as a Rally game gets, and that game is decades old.

Will nothing ever surpass RBR???

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, KevM said:

The Richard Burns Rally amateur community built panel gaps were as close to the real thing as a Rally game gets, and that game is decades old.

Will nothing ever surpass RBR???

Actually, Dirt Rally 2.0 templates are quite different to RBR templates. If you see some cars that have been (errr) borrowed from some other games you will see all sorts of bad gaps!

9 hours ago, Rallystu2 said:

Image is fine mate. obviously your all tripping...

I am filing the paperwork now to get the game delisted.

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, CMMcBabe said:

I am filing the paperwork now to get the game delisted.

giphy.gif

are you serious? i really hope so as this game is a real mess. I have again gone to microsoft for a refund who keep refusing to do so. I have had to quote consumer rights law to them as the game is not in a state fit for release.

• Haha 3
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, watzcoc said:

are you serious? i really hope so as this game is a real mess. I have again gone to microsoft for a refund who keep refusing to do so. I have had to quote consumer rights law to them as the game is not in a state fit for release.

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, TheFlyingTuga said:

Actually, Dirt Rally 2.0 templates are quite different to RBR templates. If you see some cars that have been (errr) borrowed from some other games you will see all sorts of bad gaps!

I was joking 😂 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, KevM said:

I was joking 😂 

Sorry Kev... my sleepy brain didn't even noticed who wrote the post

• Like 1

1 hour ago, watzcoc said:

Haha, the humour keeps flowing in this thread...

...wait, you're being serious? 

• Haha 2