Jump to content Jump to content

Grid Autosport Spec check

From the link:

the final release of GRID: Autosport will come packing more than 100 tracks spread over 22 locations, ranging from rallying to street-racing.
Quoted from:

Does Jon know what he's talking about?

The calculator won't let me select the i5-4670K that's going into my DIY PC.  Not that I'm worried about it.

Frank
RubyRuby said:
From the link:

the final release of GRID: Autosport will come packing more than 100 tracks spread over 22 locations, ranging from rallying to street-racing.
Quoted from:

The calculator won't let me select the i5-4670K that's going into my DIY PC.  Not that I'm worried about it.

Frank
I could select the 4670k?
RubyRuby said:
From the link:

Quoted from:

Frank
If my i5 4670k runs with pcars it will run with grid autosport. pcars is VERY demanding!
TOCA 2 and 3 have rally stages in them, but the team has confirmed there aren't any point to point tracks in Autosport.

Unless Rallycross falls into one of those disciplines that Loore and all of them have been mentioning (FIA RX has a Super 1600 Touring car class, but that'd be a hell of a stretch) I doubt there will be any cross-pollination from the Dirt series.