Sign in to follow this  

Sprint and Qualifying

A review of the starting procedure for these two game modes must be made. A Sprint race at Bahrain sees my opponent cross the start line at a greater speed than myself with an almost one second lead by which time he has joined the the pack of bots as I am overtaken by cars behind me.

Yet, on other tracks it is the opposite. Which is great for me, but that's not how I want to win. Is it too hard for each car to cross the start line together at the same speed? Same with ghost car qualifying. And please fix Mexico with the 11 car overlay.

• Agree 1

Sprint races. Let's get this straight. Your aim in a Sprint race is to beat your opponent and your opponent only. That's all that matters to get a win. So why are bots determined to get between you and the car you are competing with? You stand a good chance of catching him until an attempt to pass a bot gives you an engine penalty. Or try late braking to gain a position, but get forced off track and get a corner cut penalty. Who thinks of these things? If the aim of a Sprint race is a one-on-one with another car, why are there cars that do nothing but impede the aim of this game mode?

It's just happened again and I don't know why this should be part of the game. I had a good lead over my opponemt and was taken out by AI. Why??? I'm not racing them!!!! Why are "they" racing "me?" God this game is the most ****** up thing I've ever come across.

If version 4 does not solve a thousand or so user concerns, I'm done. I'm sick of wasting my time and money.

31 minutes ago, slayton said:

It's just happened again and I don't know why this should be part of the game. I had a good lead over my opponemt and was taken out by AI. Why??? I'm not racing them!!!! Why are "they" racing "me?" God this game is the most ****** up thing I've ever come across.

If version 4 does not solve a thousand or so user concerns, I'm done. I'm sick of wasting my time and money.

Hmm... Now its hard to win a single grid starts... When you passed ur opponent, they will ram your car from inside of corner with high speed. Some track with U turns were the example where the AI or ur opponent will ram your card from the inside will make ur car go off from track...

Now i never finished grid starts, quit the race after countdown startart. No worth to try

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Stepen said:

Hmm... Now its hard to win a single grid starts... When you passed ur opponent, they will ram your car from inside of corner with high speed. Some track with U turns were the example where the AI or ur opponent will ram your card from the inside will make ur car go off from track...

Now i never finished grid starts, quit the race after countdown startart. No worth to try

Grid starts are back to impossible. Sprints are suddenly harder due to the issue mentioned above. The only way to collect trophies in is qualifying duels. What has this game become??