The times of ai are wrong in the rallycross.

Good morning,

Ai in another group goes much faster times than the intelligence in the group which I drive into. It's about 10s and more. Those times do not go, as they are senseless fast. Intelligence will never catch the time when I'm with them in the group. I always win in my group, but I don't have time to advance to semifinal

ukazak casu.png

Elite difficulty.png

Elite difficulty.png

Edited by JohnCzech
forum problem
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JohnCzech said:

Good morning,

Ai in another group goes much faster times than the intelligence in the group which I drive into. It's about 10s and more. Those times do not go, as they are senseless fast. Intelligence will never catch the time when I'm with them in the group. I always win in my group, but I don't have time to advance to semifinal.

Elite difficulty.png

Yea, it happens to me every time. On wet tracks especially, that is to say every time, because it feels like I'm always driving in apocalyptic weather. 😂  I'm in clubman league and I usually beat my opponents by 10-15 seconds, but the other brackets are always faster with insane times. I struggle to qualify in the top 12 and then I easily go on winning the semi and the final.

It's a shame because I'm having a lot of fun. AI is a bit too aggressive (suicidal blocks on the straights anyone?) but the overall experience is good. Hope they adjust the times soon. 

• Agree 1

I was questioning the ai times when I first started an RX career as well....than realized the time difference was due to my driving.  Once I found the proper line and set up the car for each track I started winning the races and overall timing by 2-5 secs.

I just finished Pro and moving up a division so I'll monitor the times and post back.

Overall the ai is pretty damn good and competitive, tho I will agree with a few things posted above.....enough with the rain! I've done 3 seasons so far and only one race was not raining yet had a wet track.

Ai blocking on straights is a bit annoying, there lines need slight tweaking on a few tracks and the side ways wiggling for grip in some corners needs work....maybe they are simulating grip levels in hurricane weather? Lol

Anyways I am having a blast!

Really hoping to see some RX mp leagues starting up.

• Agree 1