Jump to content Jump to content

It is a nice lap.  But in RL it would have been penalized for going over the kerbs too far I think.  I've seen it happen a lot in the F1 series.  And if the game had a "clean lap" option like FM I would be ranked above you on the LB's with my much slower but clean lap.
oldmodelt said:
It is a nice lap.  But in RL it would have been penalized for going over the kerbs too far I think.  I've seen it happen a lot in the F1 series.  And if the game had a "clean lap" option like FM I would be ranked above you on the LB's with my much slower but clean lap.
It other track and other car, but enough clean for u? I just wanna first places and driving so as game allows me.

http://youtu.be/VhVoyMW3LJ8
oldmodelt said:
It other track and other car, but enough clean for u? I just wanna first places and driving so as game allows me.

http://youtu.be/VhVoyMW3LJ8

Very nice and very clean.  Kudos.
Finally! What else someone dislike in me? Except that i post my vids anywhere, i can't without this.

I don't think anyone intentionally dislikes you or your videos.  They might have a problem (I do) when the game allows dirty laps to place higher on a LB than a clean lap?  Something that would never be allowed in a RL race series situation.  Just look at the race in Russia during this years F1 series.  A lap was disqualified at the end that would have put a driver in the pole position as time ran out. 

http://youtu.be/AwjS4it5aEo

Most online video race communities value a clean lap/clean race mentality.  At least the ones I like to participate in.  Unless the game calls for contact games like virus or tag.

At least you didn't put the words "Perfect" in any comment.  That will be jumped on quicker than an owl on a field mouse in any racing thread.

As to your tune quality.  I will let others who are tuners comment on that.  I can't tuna fish (pun intended).  I just run most of my cars stock.  My time is limited, so I make the most of my track time driving (albeit slowly) the cars.

Feel free to shoot me a FR.  If I'm on I'll run some with you.  But beware.  I like to run with a full room, even if that means throwing in the AI.  Otherwise it's kind of boring with just 2 drivers in a lobby.  We start from the back and have to work our way to the front.  I'm on the 360.  Same GT as my forum name.

"As to your tune quality."
Not sure what you want to say me, but i have only one car and i don't tune it.

"
I'm on the 360.  Same GT as my forum name."
Sorry, i can't understand it. My english is shit.

Your tune quality means.. How good I think your tune for the Mazda is.  I am not good enough a tuner to judge.  I play the game Grid Autosport on the Xbox 360 console.  My Xbox 360 gamertag (GT) is oldmodelt.  The same as my forum name here.  Hope this helps.
oldmodelt said:
oldmodelt said:
If i play on steam, i can't play with you?

Both our losses.  Have fun anyways.
http://youtu.be/ToNUZUq0c1s

what about this track?

What was your time?  And looked good except for the one off that I could see.
1.40.750 and another guy have exactly the same time, so it not really first place.