Achievement "Fire Up That Car... Again"

Question

So, the german translation says basically "drive a daily community event in a Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 and reach the highest tier".

So I did that and the achievement didn't popped.

Now I saw the english description and that could mean, it must be a specific Audi Sport quattro S1 E2-Event to count.

But there were only class based dailys and weeklys so far!?

Is it intended to wait a few days/weeks to get more specific with the challenges or is it a mistake?

• Like 1

According to the devs on Twitter it should have unlocked if you finished the group b daily in the top tier in the Audi so it’s glitched

On 3/5/2019 at 10:24 AM, PJTierney said:

Based off the English language text I presumed it was a Quattro-specific event.

It is this currently.

• Agree 2

i really hope this achievement isn't glitched like the "UPGRADED" achievement.

i also have seen only class based community events.

@ChristinaMc

@CMMcBabe

can you please tell us if this achievement is also glitched??

4 hours ago, Warlord99956 said:

According to the devs on Twitter it should have unlocked if you finished the group b daily in the top tier in the Audi so it’s glitched

Good to know.

Based off the English language text I presumed it was a Quattro-specific event.

Any further information on this? I've been practising in the Audi Beast waiting for the event, I've upgraded more than five cars fully.... 

• Disagree 1

Yes both trophies are glitched, so is purchasing all Group A cars for some people

Push. Except the Quattro event and fully upgrade 5 cars I can't unlock buying a B-Class cars as well.

Tracker went up for buying the Lancia, Audi, R4 and Ford. But not for the Peugeot.

But according to TA there are still people unlocking it, which seems quite strange.

i am askimg again:

i really hope this achievement isn't glitched like the "UPGRADED" achievement.

i also have seen only class based community events.

@ChristinaMc

@CMMcBabe

can you please tell us if this achievement is also glitched??

1 hour ago, CMMcBabe said:

It is this currently.

Thanks for the reply. :classic_happy:

With that info in mind, I don't think a Quattro Daily Stage has shown up yet, only Group B 4WD.

3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Thanks for the reply. :classic_happy:

With that info in mind, I don't think a Quattro Daily Stage has shown up yet, only Group B 4WD.

So everyone knows, there is no ‘Quattro daily’ the Group B 4WD daily is the one, you just chose to do it with the S1 Quattro

but yes it is currently glitched, so is the UPGRADED trophy, as for the 2 trophies to buy all Group A and Group B cars, they are somewhat glitched but can still be unlocked, if you have the deluxe edition of the game and had the S1 and the ‘95 Impreza at launch, just buy those cars again so you have 2, if they still don’t unlock you can just keep buying the cars over and over until it does, will be expensive but simply re buying the cars you were given for free at launch should work 

I wasted over 500k buying the Evo 7 over and over and the trophy wouldn’t unlock, then I realised I had the ‘95 Impreza as a free for buying the deluxe, thought I’d buy that car to see if it worked and it did, then the same thing for Group B, had all the cars but the S1 was free, so just bought one and both trophies are now mine, you can re sell the cars to make most of your credits back so it’s not all bad 

57 minutes ago, SquadBruce said:

Yeah I have purchased all 5 including the Quattro and it still didn't pop

As I said both car trophies are temperamental, you’ll just have to keep buying them until they decide to unlock

I probably will but we shouldn't have to. Things like this should be tested before release. 

If I kept sending out jobs that were wrong or incomplete then I wouldn't have a Job.

I love the game overall but all these problems are comical. I don't think I've had any other game like it.

8 minutes ago, SquadBruce said:

I probably will but we shouldn't have to. Things like this should be tested before release. 

If I kept sending out jobs that were wrong or incomplete then I wouldn't have a Job.

I love the game overall but all these problems are comical. I don't think I've had any other game like it.

I completely agree, it wouldn’t take much effort just to have everything checked in working order before release but it is how it is, I’ve wasted around 700,000cr on those trophies, and didn’t get my free 1,000,000cr either lol but I don’t mind, I get cash for playing career and daily’s, and if it takes longer to buy/upgrade everything as a result then it’s only given me more insentive to keep playing 

I bought the Peugeot T16 which didn't track for the buy all group B cars at least 10 times an it still didn't unlock.

Won't be wasting more money on this and will wait for the patch...

• Agree 1

Yeah I tried again last night with both group B and Group A with no luck.

I'm seriously considering shelving the game for now in case other stuff glitches and we have to do it all again. 

Worried it'll be like F1 2017 online getting reset  

Posted (edited)

sadly with todays patch it is still not fixed.

hopefully we do not need to wait more weeks AGAIN for a new patch to fix it.

@CMMcBabe

@ChristinaMc

Edited by Juve10

Guess we have to wait for the next Group B Daily event then. But luckily the other 3 buggy achievements for buying all Group A and B and upgrading 5 cars are finally fixed!

15 minutes ago, R3DH4MM3R said:

Guess we have to wait for the next Group B Daily event then. But luckily the other 3 buggy achievements for buying all Group A and B and upgrading 5 cars are finally fixed!

Yes, but they should have unlocked retro-actively 😞

just got the credits from the group B daily event.

i was in the top tier but still no achievement.

so sadly we have to wait for another patch

@ChristinaMc

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Juve10 said:

just got the credits from the group B daily event.

i was in the top tier but still no achievement.

so sadly we have to wait for another patch

@ChristinaMc

2 patches and still we can’t pop this trophy, yet one of the other bugged trophies was patched, Codemasters with all due respect... sort it out please it’s getting ridiculous now

p.s fix it so it pops retroactively please, people have already done the hard work 😒

Edited by Shmeefly

@ChristinaMc annnnnd now this latest patch seems to have completely broken the physics of the RWD or something, just did a daily in the Porsche, Australia (dry) and it felt like I was driving on a sheet of ice, and the wheels seem to keep spinning even when I’m off throttle, something doesn’t feel right, it definitely feels changed... can you please fix this damned Audi Quattro S1 E2 daily trophy/achievement so I can put the game down until the rest of it is fixed please, il come back after we’ve been drip fed all the dlc I’ve already played and paid for again, thanks...

I am also in agreement with Shmeefly.'

The RWD has drastically changed in this latest patch... the Porsche is literally on ice 😛

And I speak for the entire trophy/achievement hunting community when I say this (I'm pretty sure no one will disagree):

1. We would like some clarification if this event has YET to come up thus no popping of the trophy

2. Those of us who have reached Tier 1 at least once (2 for me), should have this trophy popped retroactively. There's no reason not to do this. I kept screenshots if proof is required, but the data should be stored on Codemasters' side.

This is an amazing game, I wish CM would focus on things like this (the Watch the DELTA trophy cost me 1.5 million credits along with buying all the Group B RWD cars).

The physics changing/trophy issue is making me take a break until the issue is resolved (including the DLC not being available to me, that's another topic)

3 hours ago, TheApexBadger said:

I am also in agreement with Shmeefly.'

The RWD has drastically changed in this latest patch... the Porsche is literally on ice 😛

And I speak for the entire trophy/achievement hunting community when I say this (I'm pretty sure no one will disagree):

1. We would like some clarification if this event has YET to come up thus no popping of the trophy

2. Those of us who have reached Tier 1 at least once (2 for me), should have this trophy popped retroactively. There's no reason not to do this. I kept screenshots if proof is required, but the data should be stored on Codemasters' side.

This is an amazing game, I wish CM would focus on things like this (the Watch the DELTA trophy cost me 1.5 million credits along with buying all the Group B RWD cars).

The physics changing/trophy issue is making me take a break until the issue is resolved (including the DLC not being available to me, that's another topic)

Thanks I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this, yea it took me around the same amount of cash to get the Group A and B cars too, also didn’t recieve my million credits in the first couple weeks, even though I received Codemasters official announcement on screen, was when Racenet was basically not saving half of my progress in career etc, so I’m basically 2,000,000cr out of pocket, and other than daily’s weekly’s and monthly’s for car upgrades and credit intake I’m leaving the game alone until it’s fixed, got 70 or so other platinums to earn so I can’t be waiting for this damned trophy fix any longer