Dirt Rally 2.0 - complete start over

5 hours ago, Pistro said:

Can confirm. Took me 1 hour to go from masters to open, but it works 😅

omg

11 hours ago, Pistro said:

Can confirm. Took me 1 hour to go from masters to open, but it works 😅

I guess it works like DR1 then. You quit multiple times from the events to be placed in the lower positions and eventualy relegate to the lower class.

Ups, that is dangerous.. 

i usually quit multiple times just to get right mix of rally at start (i hate poland and us, ... and prefer monaco, sweden, argentina, spain..) 

So i must be careful not to be redelegated.

Why on earth can we pick up rallies for carrer?? Or at least put all of them inside. 

1 hour ago, Bosthian said:

Ups, that is dangerous.. 

i usually quit multiple times just to get right mix of rally at start (i hate poland and us, ... and prefer monaco, sweden, argentina, spain..) 

So i must be careful not to be redelegated.

Why on earth can we pick up rallies for carrer?? Or at least put all of them inside. 

Agreed, it’s madness that there are currently 8 rally locations yet you cannot run a career championship with more 6.

They’ve spent the time to create all the locations but don’t increase the career limit to cater for them, it’s so odd. Would be a quick win, you’d think.

Edited by Pieman99
  • Agree 2

Yep worked for me to,start the stages and then retire from them after start.finally it's fun again

So the solution is to quit after starting the stages?, The only way I can play career mode and win is by using the slowest car in the game, there's no way I can beat AI with some other class. frustrating. Anyways, how do I know which level am I? I've been reading that some of you are Elite or some but I just can't find it in the game.

When u are on the rally career screen in the buttom left corner it says what class you're in.beginner, Clubman,pro,elite.

Yes,start every stage in all the races and then retire.Then u will be relegated to the lower tier.just keep doing that till you reach the tier u want.

22 minutes ago, nobrakes76 said:

When u are on the rally career screen in the buttom left corner it says what class you're in.beginner, Clubman,pro,elite.

Yes,start every stage in all the races and then retire.Then u will be relegated to the lower tier.just keep doing that till you reach the tier u want.

Thank you! I'll take a look at it 🙂

why Do you all want to be lower tier guys? I only just got the game in curious.