Sign in to follow this  

What’s the game objective?

Real F1 is to win races or finish as high as possible to garner points over a season to be world champion. 

F1 mobile racing is not. It’s finish ahead of your opponent to gain points, cards and credits (Mission rewards). Even if it means finishing in 11th, one spot ahead of your opponent. 

So developers, what sort of game you had in mind at the start?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

How interesting that a number of people and have read this but nobody bothered to answer. I'll answer. I haven't got a clue what the objective of the game is and I suspect nobody does. There is no plan in place to make it a realistic interpretation of F1 racing. Not now. It's too late to redesign it to be a whole new game. Other games have incorporated practice sessions, qualifying, and 50 lap races with pit stops, choices of eight grades of tire, wet or dry races, set-ups for speed or downforce and at the end you may be world champion. Look for it on the App Store. Monoposto. We are stuck with a card collecting game enticing us to spend money under the illusion our cars will go faster. But what for? What's the reward? When I started I thought something happened when I reached 9,999. Nothing happened. I just kept doing one lap races, over and over. And what happens when Events end? My guess is nothing will happen.

And just now as if to remind me how long this tedious garbage will go on, I have saved 400 credits for the last week to buy a resource pack. What a waste! 1 rare part, 1 epic part and the rest all common. Didn't even get anything I could use to upgrade. This card collecting could go on for years.

Edited by slayton
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Precisely..... but hopefully developers have plans to look into that in later stages of the game? 

Even if seasons come and go, swapping out driver names and tracks wouldn’t be too difficult. So there’s plenty of room to embrace the full spectrum of F1 and incorporate into the game. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, slayton said:

We are stuck with a card collecting game enticing us to spend money under the illusion our cars will go faster. But what for? What's the reward? When I started I thought something happened when I reached 9,999. Nothing happened. I just kept doing one lap races, over and over. And what happens when Events end? My guess is nothing will happen.

And just now as if to remind me how long this tedious garbage will go on, I have saved 400 credits for the last week to buy a resource pack. What a waste! 1 rare part, 1 epic part and the rest all common. Didn't even get anything I could use to upgrade. This card collecting could go on for years.

I just posted something similar about this. The game is a shell, really. There's no real substance to it. It tried to copy dozens of other mobile racing games out there, but they didn't even come close to those. Real Racing 3 has tons of features and events. This has the bug ridden duels, a pointless single player mode and events that have become rare. There's nothing to this game and it's really frustrating because the graphics are really great. They created a great package but failed to fill it with anything.

• Agree 1

I'd like to race to win, not come fifth one place ahead of my opponent. And on that subject.... Grid and Sprint races where the aim is to beat the opponent only (the other cars have nothing to do with the outcome) why are they there running into you, blocking you, giving you engine penalties.... You're not even racing them!!! Yet so many times when I'm beating my opponent, along comes an AI or two and ruins the race.

I’ve been back at 9999 for a few days now. Not much motivation to play except to collect cards to try and hit 1500 for the car. Not that it does much at the moment lol. 

Ya. Maybe events too.