Sign in to follow this  

Race won, but lost?

I just finished duel race. It was fast and furious with a lot of rivalry. I was ahead 95% of the race, then i left last corner too wide, so my enemy went on a lead by +0,05. Then i activated DRS and got back 1st place and finished by -0,10s. At least it's what i saw when i ended the race. And then i saw what you can see below. It says was slower by 0,05s, but it also shows, that i finished 1st, and DARK finished 2nd. Any ideas? Looks like game didn't expect such a furious battle ;)

da.jpg

was it a qualifying? Im recents updates, the opponent starts 30sec in front or behind you. If your Delta time is below the opponent's, you will lose, no matter if you're in front of him.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, StKnowhere said:

Math is hard...

Did you say you're from America? You're too dry witted to be American. 

Edited by slayton

1 minute ago, slayton said:

Did you say you're from America? You're too dry witted to be American. 

Sorry to dissapoint, born and raised in middle America.  

I'm not normal, very far from normal, I hate normal....  I

19 hours ago, RuggedlyHandsom said:

I just finished duel race. It was fast and furious with a lot of rivalry. I was ahead 95% of the race, then i left last corner too wide, so my enemy went on a lead by +0,05. Then i activated DRS and got back 1st place and finished by -0,10s. At least it's what i saw when i ended the race. And then i saw what you can see below. It says was slower by 0,05s, but it also shows, that i finished 1st, and DARK finished 2nd. Any ideas? Looks like game didn't expect such a furious battle 😉

da.jpg

Hello - this is a known occurrence when some races finish very closely between players. Players sometimes cross the start/finish line at the beginning of a Duel at different times, and the winner in Duels is decided by overall lap time. We understand that this can be presented more clearly, though, and are working on ways to improve this. Thanks 🙂 

• Agree 2