Sign in to follow this  

Overtaking not possible

I was engaged in a Sprint race at Spa yesterday and had manipulated my way into 2nd place at the long last straight. The car in front was much slower than me so I decided I'd try and overtake, only to find the track isn't wide enough. I eased off deciding to settle for 2nd and was set upon by bots from the rear giving me engine penalties and eventually being shunted off the track. Another DNF. Anyone else come across sections of track that seem to be wide enough for one car only?

I've seen that a lot in Sprint races since passing about 5700 TP.

Especially the Merc and Honda seem to be enforcer/blocker.

And just to get this off my chest...... Grid F'n Starts. Despite having 9,000 trophies and a PI of nearly 1,500 I am always.... And I mean always the slowest car on the track. I can deal with being 12th by the first corner, but what is the point of trying to compete when you just watch the rest of the pack moving away at 3 seconds, then 5 seconds, then 8 seconds and your driving like mad to try and close the gap. You lose. You're a loser. The game is telling you, you're a loser. You don't stand a chance. You cannot compete. You are not good enough. No matter how much power your car has, no matter how good a driver you are..... YOU WILL LOSE!!!! Do you understand Chris Groves....????! These are the things you need to fix or your game has no future. It will die and whoever is accountable will have to explain why it didn't attract enough customers. Listen to us and maybe you'll succeed. Ignore us and failure is imminent.

• Agree 1