Sign in to follow this  

[xbox360] Anyone out there wish races were around 8pm gmt?

Hi Gang,

I look around and most places seem to race 50% well in to the evening or night on sundays - kinda ruins it for people who work very early Mondays.

Is there anyone out there who is in the same boat as me? Numbers permitting I'd be quite inclined to run a few social lobbies, and should there be enough interest, start a little league?

Perhaps you are like me and want to race and have a good nights sleep? Perhaps you do race 9-10pm + and want a warmup? In anycase if you are interested drop me an xbl message...

stephenjhayes83

And lets see how it goes?

Stephen

Anyone can understand that running a league would be quite an undertaking not to be taken lightly. It involves running and managing a website, not to mention all the internal drama.  Yet, you can only race on Sundays at 8 PM?

thank you for your concern however i have run leagues before (previously a 50 strong f1 member base on f1 2012/13) and admin a fourm based website with approximately 300 members. we all have private lives and my spare time to run this is a sunday evening.

my chief concern however would be the lack of posting here at codemasters. i remember this forum to be buzzing.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for.   There are many leagues not running a full grid these days.  

only a few spacesleft now

gt: stephenjhayes83

racing this sunday and next in a micro league, 2x 25% races in preparation for a reduced season at 50% with tracks polled and chosen by you

been a few weeks, after successful recruitment we've expanded to a second league

check us out over at http://www.stopdropgaming.com/