Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport Mulltiplayer

Hello Forum,

im new here maybe you can help me
if i start multiplayer there are no opponetns i can wait for hours no one online ?
maybe i do something wrong ??!?

The Multi-Player is dead due to the car upgrade system being very slow to gain exp/$$$ and almost pointless due to how much $$$ repairs cost when you finally get your car high level. (it eats all your money very quickly) There are more people playing Grid 2 MP on PS3.  Autosport has a good SP though, but yeah MP is basically completely dead due to Codemasters trying to clone Gran Turismo for the online portion, instead of making another GRID game.

Dead, no way. I play MP almost every night. No way its dead. It's alive and kicking. 

I've heard of the console versions having a very small player base (Correct me on this guys, I'm not a console player myself), but the PC/Steam version is perfectly fine. If you're on PC, try setting your Download Location settings (Steam -> Settings -> Downloads -> Download Region) to UK - London. It's one of, if not, the most populated servers for the game right now.

Alternatively, also if you are on Steam, check us out. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gridautosportracers# I am one of many admins for this group, and we host events every other day for everyone to participate in. We've always got room for more players. (I promise I'm not trying to advertise)

Deoing said:
The Multi-Player is dead due to the car upgrade system being very slow to gain exp/$$$ and almost pointless due to how much $$$ repairs cost when you finally get your car high level. (it eats all your money very quickly) There are more people playing Grid 2 MP on PS3.  Autosport has a good SP though, but yeah MP is basically completely dead due to Codemasters trying to clone Gran Turismo for the online portion, instead of making another GRID game.
Go home, you're drunk (kidding)

No way... I play almost everyday... Sure there's fewer people during mornings, but night-time is chaos there!

Hello Forum,

im new here maybe you can help me
if i start multiplayer there are no opponetns i can wait for hours no one online ?
maybe i do something wrong ??!?

One of the negatives with GAS is that if you want to run a room in MP, yes you could wait a long time for people to jump in.  The Forza games allowed you to start a MP room and run races while you were waiting for people to join.  They then could jump into the next race.  I still do it now. 

But like previous posts have mentioned there are times when the MP rooms have a number of drivers running.

GAS is on sale atm in psn store for £15 download so if anything numbers have picked up. i've noticed more lower rank racers recently. I have not had one day where i can't find a room. If i ever have trouble it seems to be more with not having a solid connection rather then numbers. i turn off reload modem and so on and have better less laggy connection and able to find a room more easily. I am uk and play up to 5am quite often. i rarely play in 'peak' time

I see something like 20-30 custom lobbies(evenening). Download region is default for me - Ukraine.
And do not forget about playlist