Sign in to follow this  

WHEN UPGRADES WILL WORK (BE FIXED) ONLINE IN G.A - PC ?

Hello,

Since a long time, a problem has been told about upgrade not working in public playlist and only working in custom lobby by turning off tuning and enabling only upgrade.
You can read it here : http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3088/disabling-tuning-in-custom-lobby-enables-upgrades-to-work/p1

@Loore told us this problem has been reported to the Dev. Team and should be fixed. <-- (4 September 2014)

Since the last patch nothing has changed.

Most people buy upgrade and think it work, throwing their money into the wind.

Im not blaming you @Loore because you are not developing the game , but at least can someone from Codemaster told us, if "its going to be fixed" or "its not going to be fixed".

I love this game but there is something wrong with this.

Sorry for my english.

I doubt they will ever work.  CM have spend too much time fixing this game.   The deadline for releasing their 1st xbox one/ps4 game is getting closer.  

All their half assed concentration will be on making sure the next game is as perfectly programmed as Grid Autosport. 

tbh I don't want it fixed. I'm used to it not working now.

They say they have extreme deadlines and limited time and staff resources so I want them to work non stop to make their next racing game the best one possible. If fixing all the issues on this game take away time from the next one then I prefer this game not to be fixed and the next to be near perfect. :)

Would be nice if it worked or if we could get an ETA on it working although it is saving me a shedload of money not buying upgrades for supercars etc at ridiculous prices :D

Would be nice if it worked or if we could get an ETA on it working although it is saving me a shedload of money not buying upgrades for supercars etc at ridiculous prices :D
Afraid I don't have any updates on this, as of now it's unlikely there will be any more patches, DLC or updates to GRID Autosport - sorry.

Well I guess that means CM can no longer be trusted to hold to their word, guess I'll not bother with any future titles then as they failed to make them (upgrades) work to begin with, fobbed us all off with "We're working on a fix!" now we get "as of now it's unlikely there will be any more patches"......

GREAT customer service and an even better way to destroy what little is left of CM's fanbase.......

Loore said:
...as of now it's unlikely there will be any more patches, DLC or updates to GRID Autosport - sorry.

I wish it were otherwise, but I prefer to hear it this way now rather than being misled with false expectations of upcoming improvements.

Thanks for your openness & honesty on this one @Loore.

"Afraid I don't have any updates on this, as of now it's unlikely there will be any more patches, DLC or updates to GRID Autosport - sorry."

Grid Autosport Season Pass says:
Download the DLC Season Pass and receive access to 8 Content Packs as they become available at a saving compared to buying each pack individually. This content will include new routes, cars, game modes and an exclusive Premium Garage Pack, allowing you to expand your online car collection with 5 new slots.

mmmhhhhhhh

GRID Autosport - Drag Pack
GRID Autosport - Touring Legends Pack
GRID Autosport - Road & Track Car Pack
GRID Autosport - Sprint Pack
GRID Autosport - Coupé Style Pack
GRID Autosport - Best of British Pack

is just me or there are 2 packs missing

Tonecas said:
"Afraid I don't have any updates on this, as of now it's unlikely there will be any more patches, DLC or updates to GRID Autosport - sorry."

Grid Autosport Season Pass says:
Download the DLC Season Pass and receive access to 8 Content Packs as they become available at a saving compared to buying each pack individually. This content will include new routes, cars, game modes and an exclusive Premium Garage Pack, allowing you to expand your online car collection with 5 new slots.

mmmhhhhhhh

GRID Autosport - Drag Pack
GRID Autosport - Touring Legends Pack
GRID Autosport - Road & Track Car Pack
GRID Autosport - Sprint Pack
GRID Autosport - Coupé Style Pack
GRID Autosport - Best of British Pack

is just me or there are 2 packs missing

My guess is that the bonus XP and the 5 garage slots pack each count as one too.  That would make 8.