Sign in to follow this  

Any chance to get a new GRID/TOCA game?

Is there any chance to get a new Grid / Toca game ? Codemasters released 3 Dirt games in the row (Dirt rally , Dirt 4 , Dirt Rally 2.0) without releasing any Grid - Toca game ...

Many say that due to low CM budget company is focused in Dirt series which is more popular/profitable compare to Grid / Toca and that CM is not gonna release any game of these franchise anymore.. Personally i way prefer Grid / Toca series over Dirt series especially games like Toca 3 and Grid 1 - Grid autosport are my favorite racing games ever..

Can any CM manager to make clean if the company is planning to make any Grid / Toca game or at least to let us know that these franchise are totally abandoned so do not expect us to wait for nothing..

And its :Miatakias_GR i lost my old account codes and i signed up via facebook!

I totally agree. I like the dirt games but I like circuit racers more. It's been a long time Codemasters, please give us a new grid game. Grid Autosport 2.0 would be great. I'm sure it will sell lots of copies. 

I normally hide out in the DiRT section, but I also enjoy a good Grid game. Would be pretty cool to have something new in the series to play. At the moment, GT Sport is my go to game for track racing. 

I hope so.  I like the dirt games also but I love grid autosport, it's easily my favorite track racing game I prefer it over the project cars games and Forza 7. Since reviewers said it was similar to toca it inspired me to go back and try it recently and right now I'm about halfway through the world tour career of toca racedriver 3, it's fantastic also.  I feel toca 3 had the perfect depth as far as sim aspects go.  The level of tuning you could do  was just right and the menus made it very slick and fast to create and save a tune.  Add that, tire wear for all races, and rain to grid autosport 2.0 and you'd have the perfect game.  oh yeah and full detail cockpits would obviously be ideal but if they don't have the development time to do that then the out of focus low detail cockpits from autosport really don't bother me that much, and I exclusively play in cockpit view.  Hopefully since dirt rally 2.0 just came out they have time to make autosport 2.0 or toca 4.

Here we go again. A new f1 game and again nothing about a new grid. I am afraid it will never happen. All Codemasters do is rally and f1. Why Codies?

I also hope that soon a new GRID game will be released. But if Codemasters at GRID had no interest, then the GRID forum would not be there anymore. So we can definitely hope.

In the past Codies have tossed quorums and started new ones in the runup to new sequels.  Following the past, maybe saving this forum's precursor means there won't be any more GRID games.  I don't believe that.  But I'm pretty sure that Codies will build another GRID game when it looks like financially a good investment.

Thanks for your feedback, folks - of course, we can't comment on our future plans, but it's always nice to know what our community wants. 🙂 

• Agree 1

On 5/7/2019 at 5:57 PM, NWRlChargerl said:

Any details on any future grid type releases? 🙂

no not yet as far as I know but Autosport did OK so I'd say as long as they do it in a similar fashion to tha tgame then it would be good. Just started playing through the Grid games myself again.