Sign in to follow this  

Need help on PC

Happy xmas everyone, 

It not for me at the moment with my main item from all of my close family and my savings being a PC, 80% being to play F1 2014. I can't play it with my Fanatec CSR wheel not working with my pc. 
Do I need to purchase an xbox wireless pc controller or should it work with my USB lead? My USB being 2.0. My pc being an AMD processor, does that make a difference? 
At the moment thinking I made a big mistake and wishing I kept with xbox 360 until 2015 came out and bought One and not wasted mine and my families £500. .Not top of the range pc but thought it was good enough to play F1 2014 with? 
Too many complications and not just putting in disk and away to go. Changed mostly to start using the mods that are available,  to try and lessen games weaknesses. 
Appreciate help at the moment feeling a BIG waist of money to play mostly just F1 like I used to on GP4

Hi. Happy Christmas! 
Can you give us more Details on why you cannot use the CSR Wheel and about the specifications of your PC? 
Did you install the right drivers for the wheel? Should work fine with the USB lead! 

Hi, 
My pc details are,  AMD FX 6300 six core,  16gb ram, nvidia ge force GTX 750. And I am using windows 7 64 bit. 
The fanatec driver is 64 bit v 114. It works better than 115 because settings come on the s screen to test wheel.  But doesn't when it comes to the game. It will configure it but not correspond once start playing. Then next time it will not even configure. 
Is my pc just not good enough to run the game? 

I dont know the CSR Wheel. Using DFGT and play on an acer Laptop. But I doubt that your PC is the problem. Should run fine on your System. How about asking someone in race department forum or some other forums, that are not as dead as this one...?  

gadjet said:
Hi, 
My pc details are,  AMD FX 6300 six core,  16gb ram, nvidia ge force GTX 750. And I am using windows 7 64 bit. 
The fanatec driver is 64 bit v 114. It works better than 115 because settings come on the s screen to test wheel.  But doesn't when it comes to the game. It will configure it but not correspond once start playing. Then next time it will not even configure. 
Is my pc just not good enough to run the game? 
you could try the PC thread in the off topic section and see if anyone has any answers there. I have an AMD chip in my PC and runs just fine so spec wise the game should run easily once you have things configured correctly.