My Thrustmaster TX/T300 and T3PA Settings

Thought I would share my settings. Please note that I use a brake mod (no load-cell) on my T3PA pedals and I have the 599XX Evo 30 wheel rim.

The settings can all be adjusted +-5 and still be good (ffb maybe even +-10). Though I find the chosen values the best

Steering Deadzone: 0
Steering Linearity: 35
Steering Saturation: 20   
Throttle Deadzone: 5
Throttle Linearity: 100
Throttle Saturation: 00
Brake Deadzone: 0
Brake Linearity: 0
Brake Saturation: 15

FFB Strength: 95
On Track Effects: 5
Rumblestrip Effects: 30
Off Track Effects: 20
Wheel Damper: 0
Understeer Enhance: On
Maximum Wheel Rotation: 360

Braking Assist: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On  
Traction Control: Medium

If I turn traction control off I would probably adjust throttle linearity down to the 0-35 range and maybe adjust throttle deadzone in the same range.

Turning anti-lock brakes off doesn't affect the settings much.

Hopefully somebody will find this info helpful at least as a starting point.

I have continued to test settings for my wheel and pedals. This time I made sure to try on all tracks, and tested on both dry, intermediate and full wet tires.

I also tested out with no assists. Apparently this is no go for me (specifically TC off). I suck at it! But I tried to find settings that I had to adjust as little as possible when changing assists between on and off, and ended up with just one value (braking linearity) I have to adjust when using ABS or not. If I were less lazy I could probably leave this settings at the assists off value, but alas.

The settings are all a compromise of course. Bigger than before since they have to work in more conditions. I tried to find what I drive the safest with, but still fast enough. First the range that works fine, and then my actual current value in square brakets [].

Better drivers could adjust to whatever settings, I suppose, but I'm not one of them. I am decent though, around top 10-30 percent on most time trials with default setting, for what it's worth. Still, around 2 seconds up to the fastest guys so take what I suggest with a pinch of salt. Oh I forgot I also run a throttle mod, 0,7 kg/mm spring. And the brake mod cone I use measures 50 Sure).

Steering Deadzone: 0
Steering Linearity: 35+-10 [40]
Steering Saturation: 15+-10 [20]
Throttle Deadzone: 20+-5 [20]
Throttle Linearity: 100
Throttle Saturation: 0
Brake Deadzone: 0
Brake Linearity: 0 (ABS on) | 100 (ABS off)
Brake Saturation: 35+-5 [35]

FFB Strength: 95+-10 [90]
On Track Effects: 5+-5 [10]
Rumblestrip Effects: 30
Off Track Effects: 20
Wheel Damper: 0 [0]
Understeer Enhance: On
Maximum Wheel Rotation: 360

Braking Assist: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On  
Traction Control: Medium

Edited by Trudd
Missing punctuation...

I would like to add that though it might be tempting to go for SL 35 and SS 15 or SL 30 and SS 10 I recommend to actually try SL 40 and SS 20 for some time. When starting out testing the lighter settings feel better, more immediate, tighter, and is tempting to keep. But if you give it time so you can adjust, the higher settings is as quick, and gives more leeway when on the limit and after a while more relaxing. And that can be a welcome bonus when racing online. 😄