My Thrustmaster TX/T300 and T3PA Settings

Thought I would share my settings. Please note that I use a brake mod (no load-cell) on my T3PA pedals and I have the 599XX Evo 30 wheel rim.

The settings can all be adjusted +-5 and still be good (ffb maybe even +-10). Though I find the chosen values the best

Steering Deadzone: 0
Steering Linearity: 35
Steering Saturation: 20   
Throttle Deadzone: 5
Throttle Linearity: 100
Throttle Saturation: 00
Brake Deadzone: 0
Brake Linearity: 0
Brake Saturation: 15

FFB Strength: 95
On Track Effects: 5
Rumblestrip Effects: 30
Off Track Effects: 20
Wheel Damper: 0
Understeer Enhance: On
Maximum Wheel Rotation: 360

Braking Assist: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On  
Traction Control: Medium

If I turn traction control off I would probably adjust throttle linearity down to the 0-35 range and maybe adjust throttle deadzone in the same range.

Turning anti-lock brakes off doesn't affect the settings much.

Hopefully somebody will find this info helpful at least as a starting point.

I have continued to test settings for my wheel and pedals. This time I made sure to try on all tracks, and tested on both dry, intermediate and full wet tires.

I also tested out with no assists. Apparently this is no go for me (specifically TC off). I suck at it! But I tried to find settings that I had to adjust as little as possible when changing assists between on and off, and ended up with just one value (braking linearity) I have to adjust when using ABS or not. If I were less lazy I could probably leave this settings at the assists off value, but alas.

The settings are all a compromise of course. Bigger than before since they have to work in more conditions. I tried to find what I drive the safest with, but still fast enough. First the range that works fine, and then my actual current value in square brakets [].

Better drivers could adjust to whatever settings, I suppose, but I'm not one of them. I am decent though, around top 10-30 percent on most time trials with default setting, for what it's worth. Still, around 2 seconds up to the fastest guys so take what I suggest with a pinch of salt. Oh I forgot I also run a throttle mod, 0,7 kg/mm spring. And the brake mod cone I use measures 50 Sure).

Steering Deadzone: 0
Steering Linearity: 35+-10 [40]
Steering Saturation: 15+-10 [20]
Throttle Deadzone: 20+-5 [20]
Throttle Linearity: 100
Throttle Saturation: 0
Brake Deadzone: 0
Brake Linearity: 0 (ABS on) | 100 (ABS off)
Brake Saturation: 35+-5 [35]

FFB Strength: 95+-10 [90]
On Track Effects: 5+-5 [10]
Rumblestrip Effects: 30
Off Track Effects: 20
Wheel Damper: 0 [0]
Understeer Enhance: On
Maximum Wheel Rotation: 360

Braking Assist: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On  
Traction Control: Medium

Edited by Trudd