Sign in to follow this  

DR2.0 - Cars randomly missing from the shop ruins the experience...

Posted (edited)

After grinding through the first difficulty in career mode, trying to get to clubman asap so I can buy and use the Metro, I then find out that it's not available for purchase. The funniest thing about this was that it was literally the ONLY car that was unavailable at time.

I reeeeally hope this is patched out asap because I don't see how this is a compelling idea to begin with. Having to halt progress like this adds nothing! D: Please consider fixing this! There is a good reason why no other game I can think of has this system. 😄

PS it would be nice to allow the Datsun, Golf mkii and DS21 to be usable in career too. (again, not sure why these cars are locked out completely as well) 

EDIT - 

Just found another reason why this concept is an awful idea. Guess I won't be doing the daily today then, yee!

20190315222238_1.jpg

Edited by KingOfTheCakes
  • Agree 1

It's not the end of the world but I agree, it's rather pointless, I came to do the Daily in Quattro on Saturday only to find I had to wait 5 hours because it was not available in the store?!?!

I then did the challenge and just managed a top tier finish only to find the trophy for that feat is currently glitched!! 🤬 Please fix this too....

I had this situation as well yesterday; I already mentioned it in another thread. Wanted to continue my Career, and start a new Championship with a Group A-car. Most likely the Impreza ´95 OR the Integrale. Only 1 car was available for purchase from Group A; the Lancer. I already asked this in the other thread: Who comes up with stuff like that and REALLY thinks it´s a great idea ? All it did was I turned the game off and played something else. Same with the cars not being available for the Online-Sessions when you´re in a Championship.

5 hours ago, Civarello said:

Same with the cars not being available for the Online-Sessions when you´re in a Championship.

It's pretty silly actually, just an artificial way to force people into buying some cars that they don't even want/like, or just forcing them to skip that daily.

Quite a sad "gameplay" mechanic