DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leaderboard / ranking

it is possible to see the top of the leaderboard, but impossible to see the last ? why ?

when I am 500th, I would like to know if I am 500th on 600th or 500 on 10000th, it is not the same

the ranking could be improved / and have an external website to se the ranking without launch the game

Thanks

Yeah Leaderboard is total useless now.
Identical to WRC 7 but worse.

I agree on you about start a website for checking the times without running the game would be awesome.

Please as Also an option to filter with/without drivings assist/aids in the leaderboard

Lots of changes need to happen to the leaderboards, should have assists showing, should have the option of separating wheels from controllers, assists from no assists, they should also be easier to view in time trial, I have to load a stage to view its leaderboard with each class, should be much more accessible and easier to view, like clicking on Spain for example, and being able to scroll through each stages leaderboard with L2 and R2, and changing the vehicle class of each leaderboard with L1 and R1, so they’re all able to be viewed easier, also time trial needs to add car upgrade progression for the cars you own, and every stage you complete should be posted on the main leaderboards, in career, even daily’s etc, this game is missing a lot of good ideas lol

Totally agree, Codemaster please , very necessary to have the best rally game.

7 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

I have to load a stage to view its leaderboard with each class

You don't have to load it. Just select it in the Time Trial setup, then on the bottom of your screen it should say something like "F6 for Leaderboards" or I think it might be button #16 on Logitech wheels - not sure exactly since I always just use the mouse.

Will totally agree though that a more refined leaderboard with button toggles for things like stage/class while having a single location selected already would be AMAZING.

Also, can we get player indicators for friends and/or club members on the leaderboards too? This way when a bunch of us are messing around in Discord some night doing WR runs to see who can set the best #1 time we can quickly identify where our friends are on the leaderboard too. Seriously, something as simple as just using the Codies Red™ border around each playercard would be awesome for friends, and maybe throw a Club symbol next to them if they are in your club too.

30 minutes ago, CatBadders said:

You don't have to load it. Just select it in the Time Trial setup, then on the bottom of your screen it should say something like "F6 for Leaderboards" or I think it might be button #16 on Logitech wheels - not sure exactly since I always just use the mouse.

Will totally agree though that a more refined leaderboard with button toggles for things like stage/class while having a single location selected already would be AMAZING.

Also, can we get player indicators for friends and/or club members on the leaderboards too? This way when a bunch of us are messing around in Discord some night doing WR runs to see who can set the best #1 time we can quickly identify where our friends are on the leaderboard too. Seriously, something as simple as just using the Codies Red™ border around each playercard would be awesome for friends, and maybe throw a Club symbol next to them if they are in your club too.

I’m PS4, I have to select the stage and class, then hit triangle to view the board, if I want to see even the same stage with a different class I have to back out and reselect, I don’t find it very user friendly lol