The cars are not ''dirty'' enough, please leave the cleaning out

After every shakedown and every stage in rally the car will be cleaned completely so that the car is clean at the next start. The same happens in rallycross: after each qualification and every race the car is cleaned.
Too bad, I think it's cool to see how the cars get dirty during the ride. At Dirt 4 it was optional to clean the car, is it possible to get this option back in the new Dirt 2.0?

• Agree 11

Agree, why are the cars miraculously clean between stages.  I can see an automatic wash at service locations but not otherwise.

• Haha 1

Dirt 4 allowed you to wash the car at service areas during the event, but it was part of the repairs section, so you had to sacrifice 2 minutes, which wasn't worth it if you had a lot of damage. that was excellent.

• Agree 3

I wish the windscreens get more dirt.
In WRC 7 we have to use wipers often on a dusty road because after a while we can't see anything.

• Agree 3

56 minutes ago, RallyLover19 said:

I wish the windscreens get more dirt.
In WRC 7 we have to use wipers often on a dusty road because after a while we can't see anything.

why? this doesnt happen IRL, the only time you would get the screen dirty IRL is by going through a puddle with the front wheels and some thrown up onto the windscreen what i would like is the ability to use the windscreen wipers by myself not the random screen wipe.. also the ability to wash the screen would be ace! when it is muddy/dirty

Posted (edited)

Did you ever race in a rally car? (I did with Impreza N4) You have to use wiper blades often with wash IRL , not just after a water splash.  if you didn't start the stage you get lot of dust to your windscreen and have to clean it to see anything

BTW there is already the ability to use your wipers by manual  - go to DR 2.0 game settings menu and switch off automatic wipers ... 😉

Edited by RallyLover19

2 hours ago, RallyLover19 said:

Did you ever race in a rally car? (I did with Impreza N4) You have to use wiper blades often with wash IRL , not just after a water splash.  if you didn't start the stage you get lot of dust to your windscreen and have to clean it to see anything

I live in Wales we dont have dust.. 😛

• Haha 5

Well, yeah. They could do such a thing like car cleaning in service area like in 'DiRT 4'. It would be more realistic because cleaning the car after a stage/stages takes place in the service area and takes some time. At least in 'DiRT Rally' the car had been cleaned after repair in service area (notice that there was no option to clean your car). 🙂 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, KwamiKILZpatrik said:

It really bugs me that in RX the opposing cars are kept dirty, but we are automatically cleaned. 

thissss too

even if you don't repair, it's clean.