Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thanks Chris Groves for ignoring me

I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to Mr Groves for totally ignoring my question. I thought if I put his name in the title I might get his attention. But he is proving himself to be the the Sander Sanders of public relations. I assume we can therefore state with certainty that there is no plan for this game to evolve in the long term.Ā 

Yeah even though i really enjoyed having the events and it will be nice to have them back makes me wonder what we will be doing while we wait for next event. šŸ¤” i think im about sick of these duels.Ā 

He must have seen my post since his name was right there in the title, but his blatant, pointed avoidanceĀ of the subject matter canĀ lead to only one conclusion; the game we have is the game we are always going to have. There is no plan for it to evolve. No plan for it to become more engaging. It will, at its core, remain three race modes over one lap and one lap only. Longer competitive races will not happen. Career modes are not planned. And it's a pipe dream that we may have pit stops or changing weather. He had his chance to tell us any future vision for the game, but did nothing but reiterate the old Events are going to be even more exciting. Which isn't hard when the game itself is so unexciting.

1 hour ago, slayton said:

He must have seen my post since his name was right there in the title, but his blatant, pointed avoidanceĀ of the subject matter canĀ lead to only one conclusion; the game we have is the game we are always going to have. There is no plan for it to evolve. No plan for it to become more engaging. It will, at its core, remain three race modes over one lap and one lap only. Longer competitive races will not happen. Career modes are not planned. And it's a pipe dream that we may have pit stops or changing weather. He had his chance to tell us any future vision for the game, but did nothing but reiterate the old Events are going to be even more exciting. Which isn't hard when the game itself is so unexciting.

I am hoping Dirt 4 releases a mobile version soon. Hoping for somdthing cool coming from sprint cars. Pavement not my favorite

Hello! Just about to send you a quick private message to respond. No point clogging up the threads, when our focus at the moment is on the new update and working with any issues players might be having with the current game. Thanks šŸ™‚Ā