Season 1 content missing

I would like to also add my "I have the same issue" post. Because otherwise I'm going to feel left out. I know it doesn't add anything useful but it has a right to be here, in that way it's kind of an analogy for my whole existence. I'm not even mad though, lol.

• Haha 2

I can confirm that all works fine with PS4 in UK. I had to download the two cars from the store and they are now both in my garage ready to use in 'My Team' mode.

Great stuff, also monthly challenges are here too. 

Its just another joke from codemasters. To have just half of the season 1 DLC we got the banner and the credits but no cars. 

I heard so many that bought the cars even if they have the deluxe. Maybe that was the goal. Who knows

Screenshot_12.jpg

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, parginos said:

I heard so many that bought the cars even if they have the deluxe. Maybe that was the goal. Who knows

The thought also crossed my diabolical mind. But I wouldn't want to imagine this was the case since these kinds of practices would ultimately be bad for everyone involved, not least codies themselves.

27 minutes ago, DozUK said:

I can confirm that all works fine with PS4 in UK. I had to download the two cars from the store and they are now both in my garage ready to use in 'My Team' mode.

Great stuff, also monthly challenges are here too. 

Is there a new "Up to 2000cc" Historic Championship in freeplay now? 

5 minutes ago, tbtstt said:

Is there a new "Up to 2000cc" Historic Championship in freeplay now? 

Sorry I only tried 'My Team' so cannot confirm this. The cars are available in Freeplay though so I would hope this section is there.

23 minutes ago, DozUK said:

Sorry I only tried 'My Team' so cannot confirm this. The cars are available in Freeplay though so I would hope this section is there.

No worries, thought I'd ask on the off chance you've looked! Will check for myself in a few hours!

Same as many others here on PC.
Received the message when I loaded the game up but neither of the cars are showing.

Attached Steam screenshots showing I own the content but it also telling me to purchase. 

Screenshot_10.jpg

Screenshot_11.jpg

Same problem here(italy PC player). I bought the deluxe version, I received 1 million credits for the initial inconvenience and now I haven't received the 2 new cars :classic_sad::classic_sad::classic_sad:

1 hour ago, parginos said:

Screenshot_12.jpg

That is hilarious and pathetic at the same time if true. Can people seriously not wait a few hours for 2 more cars 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 4

Posted (edited)

Content missing (PS4). I buy Digital Deluxe Edition for my brother and my (for the same console) and only appears for me. In the brother account...only appears the game, but not the extra content. What a Joke is this?.

Sorry for my english. So disappointed.

Edited by GottaEvil

Posted (edited)

Same issue here, Delux owner. Got the credits and notification that cars are delivered to my garage but there are no cars and they are available to buy from steam. 

Also, there is a new daily challenge that say I have no car to compete with AND there is none to purchase. So, an event for the cars that don`t exist - if it was in real life, it would look suspiciously as a money laundry scheme. 😄

I`m pretty sure R5`s are 4WD and below 2000cc.

Stage.thumb.png.78b89e0489e8a9640323891b662b7596.pngStage2.thumb.png.77ffd9c2ba734759873e5907b0db06bb.png

image.png.bc8233b204bd72b9768f3b4cb2bff52a.png

image.png.6493169e778e670957f451abda8bd212.png

Edited by TheCulac

Same here Delux Edition and no cars. And daily event is up - this must be a joke or what? (Steam)

19 minutes ago, GottaEvil said:

Content missing (PS4). I buy Digital Deluxe Edition for my brother and my (for the same console) and only appears for me. In the brother account...only appears the game, but not the extra content. What a Joke is this?.

Sorry for my english. So disappointed.

Go to the PS Store, you can download the cars (for free) @GottaEvil!

same here, i have the pc deluxe edition via steam but did not get the cars today, still have 39 cars in menu :-( 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i just noticed ingame that new stock is incoming in 6.33 hours, so i guess i have to be patient 🙂

dirtrally2 2019-03-12 18-26-07-25.jpg

Edited by RallyGamer

6 minutes ago, RallyGamer said:

i just noticed ingame that new stock is incoming in 6.33 hours, so i guess i have to be patient 🙂

dirtrally2 2019-03-12 18-26-07-25.jpg

no,the C4 is already on sale between h3 and group b. you must download manualy from store

I think that those who bought it in release aren't recieving it and those who bought game and deluxe edition separately got this already