Jump to content

Season 1 content missing

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, DozUK said:

On ps4 you may need to download them from store first?

Yea on PS4 go to the PlayStation store and purchase them, I thought I was missing mine too, but had to do that, they were free but still needed accessing there first 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Xbox(X) I got cars, but I haven't got any add on money, at least not yesterday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hi all, 

We've been looking into the issues some of you have been experiencing with accessing your new vehicles in-game, and this has now been resolved. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks,

Jenny

  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cpthenke said:

It has not been resolved, still no cars here. PS4 Pro.

Can you see them in the PS4 store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cpthenke said:

It has not been resolved, still no cars here. PS4 Pro.

DOwnload from the store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I see them by going there manually, not from the in game PS store thing which I though was the obvious way...wth is it even there for anyway if its not possible to go that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cpthenke said:

Ok, I see them by going there manually, not from the in game PS store thing which I though was the obvious way...wth is it even there for anyway if its not possible to go that way. 

That confused me too, why have an option tab to the store from inside the game if it doesn't work and you manually have to do it outside of the game, perhaps it's a bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jennyannem said:

 

Hi all, 

We've been looking into the issues some of you have been experiencing with accessing your new vehicles in-game, and this has now been resolved. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Thanks,

Jenny

Thanks for the feedback Jenny, I’m praying you and the team decide to add a load more cars, content is a real issue with DR as I’m sure your aware, drip feeding us old DR1 content is fine but a lot of cars could be added, I have a thread in the suggestion box of some of the cars I’d like to see, but above all else I really miss the 306 MAXI and the original Audi Quattro Sport, in my mind, with a game lacking content, none of the cars from DR1 should be cut out of DR2, we’re already missing Hillclimb, I expected it to return along with buggy’s and trophy trucks too, but I’m fine with wat we have bar more cars and rally locations, why were Kit Cars and 2000cc classes cut, a rally game that doesn’t even feature the Impreza 2001 and the rest of its iconic class is for sure an oversight, sorry for the essay, it’s meant in kind lol just whatever season 2 content you have planned, please, add to it, even if it’s just more cars in various classes, if we don’t include the RX cars, the number of Rally cars is kind of poor, and it should be something the team look into primarily, along with more ‘user friendly’ leaderboards! Thanks though for another fantastic game 🙂

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shmeefly said:

Thanks for the feedback Jenny, I’m praying you and the team decide to add a load more cars, content is a real issue with DR as I’m sure your aware, drip feeding us old DR1 content is fine but a lot of cars could be added, I have a thread in the suggestion box of some of the cars I’d like to see, but above all else I really miss the 306 MAXI and the original Audi Quattro Sport, in my mind, with a game lacking content, none of the cars from DR1 should be cut out of DR2, we’re already missing Hillclimb, I expected it to return along with buggy’s and trophy trucks too, but I’m fine with wat we have bar more cars and rally locations, why were Kit Cars and 2000cc classes cut, a rally game that doesn’t even feature the Impreza 2001 and the rest of its iconic class is for sure an oversight, sorry for the essay, it’s meant in kind lol just whatever season 2 content you have planned, please, add to it, even if it’s just more cars in various classes, if we don’t include the RX cars, the number of Rally cars is kind of poor, and it should be something the team look into primarily, along with more ‘user friendly’ leaderboards! Thanks though for another fantastic game 🙂

Me too:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Huracanma
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Impreza 2001 is already a confirmation to be coming later.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jennyannem

 

Not resolve for me. Skoda and C4 only appears in Time Trial and Custom Championship. Nothing in my garage. And can´t play in D+ Events. PS4 version

So disappointed. Not pach for FFB, not pach for IA..."great job" Codemasters.😡

 

DiRT Rally 2_0_20190313182134.png

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Riggs said:

The Impreza 2001 is already a confirmation to be coming later.

My point being that these were in dirt rally 1, and dirt 4, so the dlc we paid for doesn’t really have anything new, I wouldn’t even mind if they added extra cars separate from the seasonal dlc and charged for them cheap, but season holders should be at least getting new content, the only people really benefiting from it right now are those that didn’t play dirt rally or dirt 4, which in my eyes isn’t catering to the hardcore fans of the franchise, so far the only content I have brand new is 3 locations and a few new cars that are new to the franchise 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing is, they prefered getting new content in the base game and a sort of half/half in Season 1, which tbh is alright.

Also don't forget that these 2000s cars are highly requested, so highly likely will come later, to keep the revenue 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Riggs said:

The thing is, they prefered getting new content in the base game and a sort of half/half in Season 1, which tbh is alright.

Also don't forget that these 2000s cars are highly requested, so highly likely will come later, to keep the revenue 😛

Yea but if you check the content for season 1, half of the cars are older cars anyway, and all locations are from the previous title, so far each new game has produced 6 ‘new’ locations, DR2 has only 3, the other 3 base game locations are peeled from dirt 4, and all dlc locations are peeled from dirt rally, and if you were playing DR1 you may know that a lot of backlash received on the game was due to the lack of content it produced, great game just lacked content, and this in a way has half of that, everything else I’m paying for is content I’ve payed for before, they’ve tried to appeal to ‘the lack of content’ by doubling it essentially, but actual ‘new content’ is halved, I mean this isn’t me having a go, I actually like the return of all the dirt rally1 content, I just wish we were still being given new stuff too, they could have remastered DR1 content and either sold it separately or had it all as season 1, and brought all new content for season 2, I mean I’d be much happier with that, I want to see every car DR1 and D4 had, with the new ones DR2 has to offer, we shouldn’t be waving goodbye to awesome cars to see new ones, just add the new ones, perfect example being that the Audi Quattro Sport was cut to make way for the S1 E2 version, why, isn’t both better, I prefer the Sport over the S1, I miss probably my favourite car to dive in the entire franchise, the 306 MAXI, it’s an awesome sounding beast, it was in both DR1 and D4, so why not this, just don’t cut content in a game struggling for content, that’s all I’m getting at, and apologies I do rant I know 😂 mainly because I’m hopeful devs are reading some of what I post and maybe just maybe some of it will be implemented 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah well, about the locations I was expecting 1 new rally to come with 2 old ones to be honest. But so far so good. The cars themselves are fairly split between 'old' and new imo.

Maybe Season 2 could bring a new rally, who knows? And only much later may the 3 old ones return in a season 3 if it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Riggs said:

Yeah well, about the locations I was expecting 1 new rally to come with 2 old ones to be honest. But so far so good. The cars themselves are fairly split between 'old' and new imo.

Maybe Season 2 could bring a new rally, who knows? And only much later may the 3 old ones return in a season 3 if it happens.

Well season 1 has Monte Carlo, Sweden and Germany, 3 of the 6 from DR1 so it’s logical to think that season 2 will bring the other 3, Wales, Greece and Finland, which again, that’s cool, but they should do a season 3 dlc, bringing the other 3 locations from D4 and 3 all NEW locations, I’d like to see Mexico, Croatia, and maybe France or something, that way no one could moan about content, as we’ve got the usual 6 ‘new’ locales, plus remastered DR1 and D4 locales, that to me would be perfect, would definitely keep me happy until DR3 that would, plus bring back all the cut cars, release and sell new ones individually for £2.99 or something, or like £8.00 for a full class of new cars etc, get season 3 on the cards Codeys lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DiRT 4 rallies are already in the game, with the real tracks this time. The thing is that season 2 has been hinted as a RX content season, so there needs to be some space for a RX track there i guess. That's why there might be one new rally to come with the RX and then later in season 3 (if it comes) they bring the other 3 rallies from DR1. Anyways not sure, let's wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Riggs said:

DiRT 4 rallies are already in the game, with the real tracks this time. The thing is that season 2 has been hinted as a RX content season, so there needs to be some space for a RX track there i guess. That's why there might be one new rally to come with the RX and then later in season 3 (if it comes) they bring the other 3 rallies from DR1. Anyways not sure, let's wait and see.

I know that’s what I mentioned lol but as far as RX content is concerned, eww, no thanks, RX is ok as a breather from rally stages but they bore fast, they could add 10 locations in RX and after I’ve done 2 or so championships I struggle to keep going, only so many laps on a small circuit I can do before I’m bored, it’s fun to watch in real life but it has its limits in a game, I’d rather see hillclimb return over more RX, and that’s just 1 long stage, think the problem I have with RX is that one of the courses are a challenge, only becomes hard on harder diffs, and only then cos you get cheaply taken out by the AI, sure some like it a lot but it’s merely filler for me

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @GottaEvil, thanks for the screenshot! Could you give us some more information - is the account above the primary account that the DLC is installed on?

 

@Janneman60 - we'll look into it for you! Could you confirm your RaceNet ID to me (either on here, or via DM), and we'll take a look into it for you 🙂

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

that way no one could moan about content

You must be new to the forum. It doesn't matter what Codies do, people will moan.

 

  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@SkiddyMcCrash I am, but I’m an old school gamer and fully aware that that people like to moan 😂 you could create the best game ever made and people would still moan, but at least I try to be constructive to help the franchise, after all, our feedback is important and can only help the devs make a better game, and tailor it to suit the fan base as best possible 

Edited by Shmeefly
Link added
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jennyannem said:

Hey @GottaEvil, thanks for the screenshot! Could you give us some more information - is the account above the primary account that the DLC is installed on?

 

@Janneman60 - we'll look into it for you! Could you confirm your RaceNet ID to me (either on here, or via DM), and we'll take a look into it for you 🙂

My ID is: Jan #NoControl

Thanx for looking at it 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't got add on credits either on Xbox One's side, cars I got on Tuesday when I separately dl'd from store. And yes I have dluxe version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×