Season 1 content missing

I guess this is not a bug so I created a new topic. I have a deluxe edition but i dont have the new cars in the game. Anyone else having the same issue? I have the other deluxe stuff, so not sure what to do.        

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

I am on PC/Steam with the Deluxe Edition and no cars here either. I see the cars as available DLC for 1.99 Euros. Received no update, cars are missing from both free play and garage.

• Agree 2

Same here, got the message ingame that I have received 200k credits and the cars, but they are not available. (PC)

Edited by CrazyNevada
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, CrazyNevada said:

Same here, got the message ingame that I have received 200k credits and the cars, but they are not available. (PC)

me too

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, DozUK said:

On ps4 you may need to download them from store first?

No, in store they are still for real money now.. I have credits too, but no cars in game

Ok, there is clearly an issue here. A response and acknowledgement of this is the least we should have from Codemasters

People who didn't purchase deluxe are currently enjoying these great new cars!

Edited by DozUK

Morning! We're looking into this now. Could you please post/send a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Steam Store?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

I noticed that the icon in the corner had updated last night, but there was no sign of the new cars at that point. Is the suggestion that they should have been unlocked at midnight then? 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Morning! We're looking into this now. Could you please post/send a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Steam Store?

From computer without Steam installed, if it's any use. Something looks a bit buggy with it. I have deluxe version BTW. I've had the message and the credits*.

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 09.59.19.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 09.59.43.png

*(although would prefer it in future if these cars/credits weren't given for free personally)

Edited by RodgerDavies
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, ChristinaMc said:

Thanks Christina, much appreciated 

On PS4 store, the cars are there to buy despite being Deluxe.....

EDIT: Scratch that, they're now coming up free when I view PSN Store on my PC. 

May have to download though.

Thanks 🙂

image.png.5be88ea64e33405587985458133ab4ac.png

Edited by DozUK
  • Disagree 1

Same, got the credits but not the cars. On the steam page there's the DLCs to be bought just like Rodger's pic. No 2000cc group whatsoever in-game and my DLC has a check on steam, since I am deluxe. I tried them yesterday night after midnight and not today yet. Perhaps the daily timers had to reset, which they have by now.

Edited by Riggs

Observing the same.  Received the 'welcome' notice when logging into the game, as well as the credits.

However cars are not present in the game, steam has not updated the application (are we supposed to get a client side update or is this all handled by racenet?) and the DLC shows as purchasable in the Steam DLC store - which is quite odd as any other game where i've been dumb enough to buy the deluxe edition always shows the included DLC as 'in library'.  I've restarted steam and my PC to see if that might have prompted an update of sorts, to no avail.

Have to say after the server issues during the 'early access' weekend and now DLC content not being available it hasn't felt like a particularly deluxe experience.

Edited by mshagg
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, CrazyNevada said:

Same for me. And I have the Season 1 logo next to my name in menus.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, denisdeservice said:

Same for me. And I have the Season 1 logo next to my name in menus.

Me too, but still nothing

• Agree 1