Sign in to follow this  

So much challenges

DiRT Rally: Daily, weekly, monthly - clear, simple, nice.

DiRT Rally 2.0 - DAILY, DAILY, DAILY, WEEKLY, WEEKLY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, MONTHLY, MONTHLY, DAILY, WEEKLY, DAILY AI, WEEKLY AI - And of course - you MUST play this challenges if you want credits (you want).

This is not a good idea. I'm done in this game.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

I just want to clarify... your issue is that there are too many ways to earn credits? Would you prefer to buy them instead?

I find the great thing about this game is that I can partake in challenges if I want to, or not. I can also earn credits through my career as well. The game has so much on offer that I find it hard to believe that having an abundance of choices is worthy of declaring that you are done with it... but, hey. Each to their own, I suppose.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Sammoo said:

I just want to clarify... your issue is that there are too many ways to earn credits? Would you prefer to buy them instead?

I find the great thing about this game is that I can partake in challenges if I want to, or not. I can also earn credits through my career as well. The game has so much on offer that I find it hard to believe that having an abundance of choices is worthy of declaring that you are done with it... but, hey. Each to their own, I suppose.

I agree, I think the choice of community events is great and will help the longevity of the game. I'm really loving this aspect, it's all part of the career and offers diversity.

I like the fact there are events for deluxe owners too as it offers extra value for the investment.

My only gripe is that I would like to see the stage before committing though as sometimes I don't have time to do a long run when I could sneak a short one in.

• Like 1

I liked in DiRT Rally there were community challenges where you didn't require to own the car. This way it made you explore and try out different cars in different settings.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, chukonu said:

I liked in DiRT Rally there were community challenges where you didn't require to own the car. This way it made you explore and try out different cars in different settings.

Thats a valid point.

But on consideration I like the risk vs reward approach here. But I will admit that I dont do challenges all that often due to rarely owning the required car but I'm still deep in the career so I am not overly fussed.

I did, however, neglect to buy the Deluxe package- this was obviously a mistake but one that I can live with whilst the career is still offering me so much.

17 minutes ago, Sammoo said:

Thats a valid point.

But on consideration I like the risk vs reward approach here. But I will admit that I dont do challenges all that often due to rarely owning the required car but I'm still deep in the career so I am not overly fussed.

I did, however, neglect to buy the Deluxe package- this was obviously a mistake but one that I can live with whilst the career is still offering me so much.

You can upgrade to Deluxe, I did this the day after I bought standard. You get all the deluxe starter cars which came with it, fully upgraded lancia and rallyx game and the two seasons.

Edited by DozUK

1 minute ago, DozUK said:

You can upgrade to Deluxe, I did this the day after I bought standard

I know.

But I have a gaming budget- I have exceeded that so will have to wait a couple of months before I make my next purchase.

Plus I kinda went out and bought a stupidly expensive motorbike... the best bit being that it doesn't even run! I just bought it for the frame and suspension. Oh, first world problems are the worst.

• Haha 1