Jump to content

DIRT RALLY 2.0 Future Season Content - Vote what you want

DIRT RALLY 2.0 Future Season Content - Vote what you want  

87 members have voted

  1. 1. What cars would you like to see in the future?

    • Peugeot 206
      41
    • Ford Focus 2001
      27
    • Subartu Impreza 2001 - 2007
      41
    • Mitsubishi Lancer 2001 - 2005
      25
    • Citroen Xsara
      33
    • Toyota Corolla
      32
    • Toyota Celica
      42
    • Hyundai i20 R5
      30
    • S1600 Cars
      21
    • Other Cars (say below)
      14
  2. 2. What rallys would you like to see in the future?

    • Greece
      34
    • Wales
      50
    • Finland
      50
    • Other Rallys (say below)
      31


Recommended Posts

Greece,Wales and Finnland are very great Rallys but Dirt 2.0 NEED NEW LOCATIONS.

i Whis Mexico,France (not Corsika) and Wales 😉 but when the other 3 rallys appear i m not dissapointed

 


 
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Greece,Wales and Finnland are very great Rallys but Dirt 2.0 NEED NEW LOCATIONS.

i Whis Mexico,France (not Corsika) and Wales 😉 but when the other 3 rallys appear i m not dissapointed

 



 

Yea Mexico would be an awesome addition, really looking forward to play Sweden again if I’m honest but yea needs new locations too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
we should stay realistic 
For season 2, codemasters will probably not bring any new rally locations
did you think that there will be no new rallys for season 2 but only rallycross

 
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I wish to see a DLC of historic rally cars from behind the iron curtain! 🙂

Cars:
- LADA VFTS
- Skoda 130 RS
- Skoda 130 LR
- Moskvitch
- Volga
- Polski Fiat
- Tatra

cats-12-340x227.jpg 4c.jpg.98b6f4234354e93a012ee159d125217d.jpg4c.jpg.500e0b731c7fb6abbdd9d7ed2b7951b2.jpg

Tracks:
- Gran Canaria /Azores Rally
- Rally San Remo

4c.jpg.aadfe028278a0383085f04f64165210c.jpg
4c.jpg.a86c7c5cb792dd69a851240ee75e4464.jpg



 

Edited by mesa
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 4:06 PM, Galvalao said:

DIRT RALLY 2.0 Future Season Content - Vote what you want

Seeing as all of the above is already game made, and sat on a hard drive in Codemasters office somewhere, my vote is to add all of it, then to add a season 3 with all new content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, gleylancer571 said:

we should stay realistic 

For season 2, codemasters will probably not bring any new rally locations

did you think that there will be no new rallys for season 2 but only rallycross


 

I hope new content isn’t wasted on RX, RX is good filler and adds more choice but Rally is the main attraction of the game, I wouldn’t mind the rest of DR1 and D4 locations added if they don’t plan on new locations, but on top of that a return of Hillclimb in addition, rather that over RX even if the RX is new content 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish to see Rally Croatia and Rally Malasia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Croatia and Malaysia and Mexico

And Cars : Toyota Celica,Corolla and GT86 Citroen Xsara,DS3,Peugeot 206 and Peugot 307,Skoda Octavia

The Peugeot 206 and Xsara are World Rally Championship Winners this is the reason why Dirt Rally 2.0 needs this cars

Please no Kit Cars the Peugot 306 and Seat ibiza are very boring !

 

image.png.73205337e2e4aed6367f8063e96b7216.png

Edited by gleylancer571
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gleylancer571 said:

Croatia and Malaysia and Mexico

And Cars : Toyota Celica,Corolla and GT86 Citroen Xsara,DS3,Peugeot 206 and Peugot 307,Skoda Octavia

The Peugeot 206 and Xsara are World Rally Championship Winners this is the reason why Dirt Rally 2.0 needs this cars

Please no Kit Cars the Peugot 306 and Seat ibiza are very boring !

 

image.png.73205337e2e4aed6367f8063e96b7216.png

I want those cars too, but whaaaaat, the 306 MAXI is amazing, add them all I say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
every year the same  kit cars that is boring dirt rally 2.0 need more new cars

and i wish me the Lancer Evo 9 🙂

Edited by gleylancer571

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Most of all, I really want to see the rest of the rallies from the first game return in Season 2!  I don't really care about rallycross so more proper rallying for me.

If we do get new ones, new environments which look unique would be lovely, maybe China or Malaysia?  Or actually, how about more stages for the rallies that already exist?

Car wise, I'd love to see the Toyota Corolla/Celica make an appearance.  The Lada mentioned above would be amazing and maybe we could have the Porsche 911 from the 70s?

Edited by SharkyOB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
However, it is already known that there will be 5 cars and 3 tracks in Season 2 and if this is all rally then it will be the tracks from Dirt Rally: Wales, Greece and Finland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gleylancer571 said:

However, it is already known that there will be 5 cars and 3 tracks in Season 2 and if this is all rally then it will be the tracks from Dirt Rally: Wales, Greece and Finland

It certainly does look that way, or maybe a mix from DR and D4 seeing has half of the D4 locations made it into the main game, if you ask me they need to add all of those plus another 3 NEW in a season 3, because anyone who’s purchased DR and D4 is basically getting screwed, £70 for just 3 new locations so far, and I have to say, the number of cars across all the Dirt games has been kind of abysmal, when they announced DR2 would have dlc I got excited, and we get 5..... most of which are ALREADY in the previous games.... what I need to know is why were all of DR and D4 cars not in base game, and dlc giving 5 brand new never before seen cars, ie; Toyota Celica GT4 one of the most iconic rally cars that has missed EVERY Dirt game, but instead we pay to get recycled content which again, should be there already, it’s on a HDD just load it in, not entirely sure what my hard earned cash is supposed to be funding!!! At least in dlc terms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the return of pikes peaks is a must for me then i don't have to listen to sleepy time mills.plus lots more content as the game as it is boring to say the least same cars same track it's like a forza grind and no fun.sort it out asap or it will be shelved.p.s would be happy if the many bugs get fixed in a timely fashion ie very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Czech rally can be good way... fast and tight sections. Barum Czech rally Zlín is good example.

And historic cars like

Skoda 130RS

Lada VFTS

Lada 1600R

And maybe some Kitcars like

Skoda Fabia Kitcar

20190313_171057.jpg

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Volvo 121 (amazon)+ 544(pv) +240.Saab v4+900. Ford mk1+cortina. To history rally shuld be Nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone been playing Monte Carlo yet, nice to see it updated but damn I have to say, the graphics for snowfall are absolutely ATROCIOUS, it snows like it’s a PS2 game, I’d rather have a graphics overhaul at this point 😒 the surfaces look nice, the environment looks okay, the cars (exterior) don’t And the damage visuals are also laughable, go hit a few walls with the Audi S1 and look at how awful the damage visuals look, and interior could definitely look more polished, but the weather visuals, it’s 2019 I’ve never seen snow look this bad? Maybe this is why fog didn’t make it into DR2.0 even though it looked great in D4!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this point i'm just hoping the basics get sorted nevermind new content,new content to a already bug infested train wreck helps no one just adds to the confusion,sort the basics first then add new stuff.don't put the cart before the horse so to speak,walk before you can run.if we the community send a clear message to the devs my selving the game so numbers are so low that they GET THERE ARSES IN GEAR AND WORK HARDER AND LONGER TO FIX THIS CLUSTER FECK THEY MISSOLD US UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.this is why we need a gaming standards agency to stop studios releasing games in a mess like this and so many others now days,would you pay to see half a film on the promise that one day may be we might finish it ????but in gaming its a standard process and they think they can get away with it.no players no jobs simple.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, chrisjaf said:

at this point i'm just hoping the basics get sorted nevermind new content,new content to a already bug infested train wreck helps no one just adds to the confusion,sort the basics first then add new stuff.don't put the cart before the horse so to speak,walk before you can run.if we the community send a clear message to the devs my selving the game so numbers are so low that they GET THERE ARSES IN GEAR AND WORK HARDER AND LONGER TO FIX THIS CLUSTER FECK THEY MISSOLD US UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.this is why we need a gaming standards agency to stop studios releasing games in a mess like this and so many others now days,would you pay to see half a film on the promise that one day may be we might finish it ????but in gaming its a standard process and they think they can get away with it.no players no jobs simple.

What this guy said ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, chrisjaf said:

at this point i'm just hoping the basics get sorted nevermind new content,new content to a already bug infested train wreck helps no one just adds to the confusion,sort the basics first then add new stuff.don't put the cart before the horse so to speak,walk before you can run.if we the community send a clear message to the devs my selving the game so numbers are so low that they GET THERE ARSES IN GEAR AND WORK HARDER AND LONGER TO FIX THIS CLUSTER FECK THEY MISSOLD US UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.this is why we need a gaming standards agency to stop studios releasing games in a mess like this and so many others now days,would you pay to see half a film on the promise that one day may be we might finish it ????but in gaming its a standard process and they think they can get away with it.no players no jobs simple.

LMAO..  "a already bug infested train wreck".... "GET THERE ARSES IN GEAR AND WORK HARDER AND LONGER TO FIX THIS CLUSTER FECK THEY MISSOLD US UNDER FALSE PRETENSES" im sure they are very impressed by this 😂

I really hope developers are watching this over a cup of coffee this morning and laugh at you for at least 5 minutes...  

There's a few flaws with FFB maybe, but really nothing gamebreaking, all is perfectly playable and this game is a blast to drive.. people are setting 1 world record after another.. how would that be possible with a bug infested train wreck like you say?  And what would actually be missold under false pretenses? name it!? 

You make alot of (false) statements but you dont name 1 of them?!? 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finland and Wales and one more winter rally, Norway ?

Cars: Ford Escort MK1 RS1600, SAAB 96 V4, Volvo PV 544, 142, 242

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×