Sign in to follow this  

DiRT Rally 2.0 Flat Tyre Repair (PC)

Hey all, for some reasons if i get a flat tyre in free play i never get the option roadside repair, did any of you have the same problem ? I know the buttons on my keyboard and controller to use the roadside repair but they won't work. Getting a flat tyre is a roadside repair option i assume ?

Any ideas on how to fix this, maybe a menu setting somewhere ?

1 minute ago, RallyGamer said:

a flat tyre in free play

What kind of free play? Customs or Time Trial. I am almost 100% positive you cannot replace a flat in Time Trials since at that point your time doesn't really matter anymore... But it should let you in custom championships, no?

@CatBadders Time trial, in custom championship it works. The fact that you mention 'at that point your time doesn't really matter anymore'  is not really a valid point in my opinion because if i recover my vehicle for some reason i also get extra seconds on top of my time as wel with jumped start so why not with flat tyres. I also use time trial to recce the stages and do practices but every time i get a flat tyre i have to start over because you do not wanne rally 10 more km on a flat tyre. I hope they 'fix' this so we have the option to fix the tyre during the stages in time trial.  

@ChristinaMc can you tell us if this is a bug or a deliberate option Codemasters left out in free play / time trial ?