Sign in to follow this  

That's not good... But let's check the times!

OK you ****. I finished second! That's good, now [removed]!

This idiot annoys me, he [removed] me right off! If it's not a late call or a wrong call entirely, it's his boring and emotionless tone of voice. I hate the guy! 

SO PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER OPTION FOR CO-DRIVER... I know you probably paid him a wedge of cash to do this but just try and get someone else in, give me this crazy Indian for example,,, I would prefer him over the dullard Phil Mills!

https://youtu.be/D9-voINFkCg

Edited by Faya
Removed masked swearing.
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

lmao

You're talking about a world champion, not even Nicky Grist made it. So respect 😄

Edited by Riggs
  • Disagree 2

You know he says "That felt good" Right? Not "That's not good" I find Phil's after stage comments much more positive than Nicky's

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

You fanboys boil my [removed]. This game is a total mess and it will take 300 patches before it's sorted.

Codemasters? More like Codefailures 

Edited by Faya
Removed masked swearing.
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

And another thing. Why the complete and total lack of grip on stage 8, the last stage, in pro career Spain. It was like driving on black ice the whole 9 miles.... 1:40+ down on the leader... Dropped from 1st to 4th.

Why huge spears of ice that's supposed to be rain? Why the ridiculously easy AI times in the dailies but insanely difficult in career? Why the 2-8 tea candles attached to the front of cars in place of headlights? Why the pathetic damage model? And why the cheaters times at the top of leaderboards.

Even these boards don't work properly. The game is a beta at best so I'm throwing it up for sale on eBay

[removed] CODEFAILURES! I hope you crash and burn.

Edited by Faya
Removed masked swearing.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hi all,

Please note I’ve removed a number of masked swearwords throughout this thread and a post that broke the forum rules. We understand when people are angry and you’re allowed to let us know when you are, however, you can’t be rude when posting. Please keep this in mind when posting in future. Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, LAVAMAN82 said:

You fanboys boil my [removed]. This game is a total mess and it will take 300 patches before it's sorted.

Codemasters? More like Codefailures 

300 patches, Dam im hoping they sort it out within one. If its 300 il prob be dead by the time im able to play this! 

23 minutes ago, FLAW3D said:

300 patches

300 patches would be AMAZING. If we get them every other week on a 2 week dev cadence, that means we get almost 3 years of support. Think of how much content they could add and how refined they can make the engine with all of that time!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

This thread is funny. I will agree that Phil deserves props IRL, much respect due. That said, I prefer the co-driver calls from DR1.

No offense Phil...but your scripted post-run commentary does grind on me somewhat, and is a bit wanker-ish at times. If I was sitting beside you and after a run you quipped those remarks to me - I would slap you upside the head! 😂

Edited by Buckwilder
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Buckwilder said:

No offense Phil...but your scripted post-run commentary does grind on me somewhat

Probably my main gripe is these feel a bit canned.  "Did the car feel good?  Do you want to change anything in the setup?"

Uh... sure phil, but isnt this daily challenge a single stage?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Canned, ummmm yeah. Drive like ****, my car is beat to hell and I am in 25th spot - “That felt fast, but let’s check the times”. Spoiler alert - um, no, let’s not Phil - cause it sucked, I mean you were sitting right beside me, I drove like poop, and my car is demolished...so shut the hell up, or least tell me I suck...lol

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1