Sign in to follow this  

ps4 DLC problem

I have problem with DLC, I did buy on my second account (also primarly ps4, i have just one) Deluxe edition on PS store, recived the DLC

(i did have to manualy download from PS store Skoda and Citroen), but can't use in career mode Fabia, 911 and C4 on my First account.

This happens only on Dirt rally 2.0, on every other game i dont have problem with dlc..

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I forgot to say, i can use the Cars in Free Play, but not in Career mode, there are not even listed to buy with in game money (currency)

edit:

Also i can't access to PS Store from game, maybe thats the problem in first place with DLC cars, anyway, hope some from CM respond to this problem..

Edited by dani211212

Hey @dani211212, sorry you're experiencing this! Is this an issue that you're experiencing on both accounts, or just the one?

• Thanks 1

thanks for responding @jennyannem,

i have problem just with one account, i have dlc cars in free play on both account, the problem is Career Mode, there is only on one account DLC cars.. 

Hi @dani211212 , I've taken a look into this for you! Your DLC cars will work in career mode on the account you've bought the DLC on 😊. If you can't access the cars from that account, please let me know!

If i understand You right @jennyannem, if i start second career mode, on my own PS4, on my other account, i cant use DLC that i have bought? i must pay again for same DLC?

to be honest, this is first game that i have bought with that kind of policy (to buy separate dlc, for second account).. and really its not right at all. anyway thanks for responding, now i am sure, that everything is ok with game, i did hope something is wrong with game and needed just update..

• Agree 1

Hi all,

Could those affected please ping me a message with their usernames? That way we can take a look and see what's going on behind the scenes.

Cheers,

Christina

• Like 4

PSN: GottaEvil

Skoda and C4 only available in Time Trial and Custom Championship. And i can't play D+ Events.

1008422625_DiRTRally2_0_20190313182134.png.7728feaf8603e6f3988a6148aed8d876.png

21 hours ago, ChristinaMc said:

Hi all,

Could those affected please ping me a message with their usernames? That way we can take a look and see what's going on behind the scenes.

Cheers,

Christina

PSN:Johnliwing

Purchased deluxe edition with Psn:Uhan_lin

No dlc cars and can't play d+ events on the first account.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:20 AM, ChristinaMc said:

Thanks for sharing the additional info. @GottaEvil is it your second account you're unable to play on too? 

Y buy for my brother and me. Only my brother can play with this cars in Carrer Mode and Online Events. Is the first game what gives me problem with DLC´s.

• Agree 1

"Thanks for the Help". No cars...and no Monte Carlo. 

Where is Monte Carlo in PSN USA????????

Over here (netherlands) it is in the PS store.. it says its e3.49 first.. but when u select it as a Deluxe owner Monte Carlo is free to download.

I am equally having this same issue purchased deluxe edition and downloaded all of everything from the store and can't see any of it or access any of the cars/tracks at all, I need a fix or a refund any help appreciated, it says on game Information that all of the content is downloaded but in game nothing

• Agree 1