Sign in to follow this  

Update 4 is LIVE!

Love this Bot name, glad someone has a sense of humor 😄 

Still playing enough to keep the garage busy.  

F89E5998-6F42-4D85-9468-373C8DED746F.jpeg

On 3/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, StKnowhere said:

Love this Bot name, glad someone has a sense of humor 😄 

Still playing enough to keep the garage busy.  

F89E5998-6F42-4D85-9468-373C8DED746F.jpeg

Thats litterally what everyone is driving like now. Cant even race anymore. Turned into 💩

5 hours ago, OUTLAWCHAMP said:

Thats litterally what everyone is driving like now. Cant even race anymore. Turned into 💩

Yep, worse when paired with players with lower TP. Lose 35 but win 25 TP. 😆 

Seems less like a game of skill at the moment than a game of chance. You're paired up so that you win one, you lose one. Some races start with your opponent already three or more seconds in front (Hockenheim for me) or you get Singapore where (for me some corners I have no steering) in fact since Update 4 I haven't even completed a full lap. I held out hope things would be better with the last update......now I have no illusions that the next update will achieve anything.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, slayton said:

Seems less like a game of skill at the moment than a game of chance. You're paired up so that you win one, you lose one. Some races start with your opponent already three or more seconds in front (Hockenheim for me) or you get Singapore where (for me some corners I have no steering) in fact since Update 4 I haven't even completed a full lap. I held out hope things would be better with the last update......now I have no illusions that the next update will achieve anything.

Lol. Yeah they gonna need a BIG patch for this one 😂

Posted (edited)

Had my best run ever tonight, got back to 9999.

Got lucky and won 15 in a row; 1 Grid, 7 Qual, 7 Sprint, 10 "22" cars, didn't beat myself, no Boss/Blocker Bot's, no Monaco 😉

Several good races with real players and multiple lead changes.  I'm staying behind the real players through Sector 1 .  The crashers become apparent and you can pass under your terms.  More crashers are using 22 as a number, you can tell when they get a yellow engine flag. 

444877DB-0762-48ED-9C19-B32ED30CA86F.jpeg

Edited by StKnowhere

I don't know how you managed to maintain a connection long enough to reach that stage? Every time I make a few hundred points advance, I lose almost as many with drop outs while waiting for a match, which freezes and thirty points gone with a reboot.

Did your XP Points help you along the way?😉