Sign in to follow this  

Handling and racing line

Posted (edited)

With Melbourne upon us, I have been doing lap after lap in readiness for the imminent Event. I had a 1:15 with an all aero setup and knew the track inside out, so I could do this time consistently. The exact same driving style has the car skidding and fishtailing through the pair of right/left corners which I had worked out to be handled with precision. The break points are all different. Everything is different and after several dismal runs I can only manage 1:18 although on average I was doing 1:20's because the car is almost uncontrollable compared to yesterday. I should add that this behaviour is not limited to Melbourne. My low aero is fatal at Suzuka through the fast curves. It was once my chance to pull away from everybody, now the car has no downforce. So, overall, Codemasters have delivered yet another update that has caused more problems.

Edited by slayton
  • Agree 1

It's another problem update.

Ai is much faster on straight line, sand does not slowing them at all.  

Fix before this update fixed the speed of AI but AI is coming back with another problems. It's Revenge of AI... 🤣🤣

Just did Hungary which previously had only around three or four red zones. Now almost the whole track is red. Many tracks have extremely unreliable breaking zones. 

AI on grid starts is still broken. That game mode has been broken since Christmas. Pretty sure it's going to status that way.