Sign in to follow this  

T 300RS - getting the most from the ffb - A (mostly) Visual Guide: REDUX

If you feel like the vehicle is throwing your arm around instead of you controlling the vehicle, dial "suspension" down to ~85%

After testing for a couple of weeks I can safely say this works. The ffb in 2.0 has a lot more realistic (not just a feeling of being glued to the road) feel. I play this game now 2x longer than I did when I fired up Rally 1 or D4. I feel bad for t300/500 console players who can't edit the files. I worry that "fixes" will break the now working jury-rigging too.

Codemasters I hope someone is going through these guides and finding a commonality to be fixed. The lack of a direct submission process for technical issues on your website means I have to hope this forum post gests noticed...

4 hours ago, Snakeye5 said:

Dopo aver provato per un paio di settimane, posso tranquillamente dire che funziona. Il ffb in 2.0 ha una sensazione molto più realistica (non solo la sensazione di essere incollati sulla strada). Ora gioco a questo gioco 2x più a lungo di quando ho sparato a Rally 1 o D4. Mi dispiace per i lettori di console t300 / 500 che non possono modificare i file. Sono preoccupato che le "correzioni" possano spezzare anche le truppe della giuria.

Codemasters Spero che qualcuno stia esaminando queste guide e trovando una comunanza da risolvere. La mancanza di un processo di sottomissione diretta per problemi tecnici sul tuo sito web significa che devo sperare che questo forum pubblichi i gests ...

esatto. per console? e' un problema che deve risolvere ASSOLUTAMENTE codemasters ( io ho t300 rs)

• Disagree 1

I am on ps4 pro and running a t500 , it feels ok to me .

What I am getting through the wheel is good , responsive ,intuitive movement through the wheel that feels natural but missing the finer points of the road degradation and tyre slip to a point , rear wheel drive cars feel pretty awesome , in saying that I have not driven too many front wheel drive cars to have a educated opinion on them 😞

For me on the Ps4 it is a graphical "hmmmmmm how do I say this in a manner that will not get me in trouble " ……….. I'm not going to say anything !  Better choice 😛

On 3/21/2019 at 1:36 AM, SUBGTRACER said:

What I am getting through the wheel is good , responsive ,intuitive movement through the wheel that feels natural but missing the finer points of the road degradation and tyre slip to a point , rear wheel drive cars feel pretty awesome , in saying that I have not driven too many front wheel drive cars to have a educated opinion on them 😞

For me on the Ps4 it is a graphical "hmmmmmm how do I say this in a manner that will not get me in trouble " ……….. I'm not going to say anything !  Better choice 😛

Ya, it may only really affect t300 users. They are similar but the t500 is way more powerful.  I do recall a few 500 users complaining so that's why I threw in that model as well. Before adding the tweaks listed in my OP, "hovercraft" would have been the best way to describe my wheels feedback.  Literally hovering and conforming to the roads basic physical geometry with near 0 sensation of traction or turn in grip. Cattle guards bearly registered, the only thing I could feel was the weight of the car get light then heavy over bumps and a general idea of what the back end was doing through a corner. Driving IRL then sitting down to drive in game was weird, to say the least. Also, worn track topography does still seem lacking.

I care more about gameplay/ffb than graphics. CM just isn't a AAA publisher that can dump tonnes on R&D for new proprietary visuals. Even though most racing games it's the visuals that are the main attractions. Racing games typically used to be tech showcases for cutting edge visuals. -But the age of VR (made for flight and racing games out of the box) will dampen that drive for super detailed graphics for the time being. Simply because there are minimal detail sizes that VR can't reproduce(yet) and the processing power required.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:36 AM, SUBGTRACER said:

Best say nothing as you dont want the Dirt Rally Defence Force on you 🙂

• Agree 1