Sign in to follow this  

Post-Update 4 topics to address

2 minutes ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey team - latest update on the patch is that we're making progress in many areas. The brake assist issue in particular is something the team appear to have made a breakthrough on. Hoping for more news on a release time this week.

Unsure yet whether the patch will require a game update or not, so I'll keep you posted - and when the patch is going live, I'll of course have a longer list of the topics we've aimed to address.

Thanks again for all your feedback and co-operation 🙂

Thanks Chris for the communication!

A change list would really be appreciated.

Hopefully there will be fewer unk unk's for us all this time (unknown unknown's)  😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hey team - latest update on the patch is that we're making progress in many areas. The brake assist issue in particular is something the team appear to have made a breakthrough on. Hoping for more news on a release time this week.

Unsure yet whether the patch will require a game update or not, so I'll keep you posted - and when the patch is going live, I'll of course have a longer list of the topics we've aimed to address.

Thanks again for all your feedback and co-operation 🙂

I will stop playing for a while until the braking assist fixed, could not play with no braking assist... Only if i could play with tilts

On 3/18/2019 at 10:51 PM, IIIDanteIII said:

Is it happening to someone else? I get hit on the rear by the opponent and "I" get a engine penalty while the opponent fly away to victory? isn't enough almost putting my car in neutral in beginnig of sprint mode? it has to take away my recovery too?

Fisrt cuts my power: "-please, take my position..."

Second I got hit on the side of my car and I got a engine penalty. Was that my fault?

On 3/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, IIIDanteIII said:

Sometimes on sprint mode, the players cars hit each other while on countdown. its been happening a lot on russian circuit, but today happened on last chicane in canada. On the "3" countdown the opponent's car hit my rear, on the "1" and "go" my car was backwards on the track, and I was already 5sec behind even before crosses the start.

and at least once a week, the game freezes the screen and I have to close the app (lose 60pts!!!) My phone is a galaxy S7 and the app never freezes before.

countdown very far from the start, loose, engine cut, gives my position, but this time I was aware of the bug. the other driver not...

Seem both those before …

Bad Bots are back to some of the pre Update 4 behavior.   You can't race them, they block and dive bomb corners.  Pass and they get aggressive, all shoot back around and dissapear into the sunset finishing 4+ seconds ahead, even when setting a new record lap.  Unwise to pass them if in the lead.

Server seems to be having problems, multiple opponents did not materialize today, cars dropping out of the clouds, etc.

Easily frustrated players may want to stay away.

Hello - I've just received an update on the timeline for the patch, so wanted to pass on the news to you all 🙂

The current plan is to finish and submit the patch tomorrow, which means there's a chance it may be able to go live tomorrow, but it's more likely to be next week. Whenever more news comes on this, I'll pass it on.

Our team have been focussing singularly on the topics addressed by you, the players, and are confident that you'll see further improvements in this patch to a number of topics reported by players, including the auto-brake and racing line issues. Thank you 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Hello - I've just received an update on the timeline for the patch, so wanted to pass on the news to you all 🙂

The current plan is to finish and submit the patch tomorrow, which means there's a chance it may be able to go live tomorrow, but it's more likely to be next week. Whenever more news comes on this, I'll pass it on.

Our team have been focussing singularly on the topics addressed by you, the players, and are confident that you'll see further improvements in this patch to a number of topics reported by players, including the auto-brake and racing line issues. Thank you 🙂

Thanks Chris for informing us. Looking forward for that patch 🙂

• Agree 3