Sign in to follow this  

How to adjust throttle pedal responsiveness.

Hi people.

Finding that the throttle is too responsive high up on the pedal. 

Would going up in numbers on saturation sort this out?

Posted (edited)

The options menu input reporting shows my throttle working one to one but in car, my pedal gets to 1/3rd of the way before the car responds. Holding the throttle for takeoff is too difficult as the sweet spot is too narrow.  ...And this is AFTER loading and saving device profiles and calibrating. In the calibration screen input testing, the readout is 1:1.

Something else in the vehicle/game is code is offsetting the range. A linearity slider for pedal input would be helpful as well.  A little vehicle specific deadzone is manageable but this is a bit much. It's like the whole range is squished upward for my cars.

I'm using a standalone set of fanetic Clubsport v2 pedals(and a t300rs)- that read inverted by default it seems the inversion is detected by the approx rage out input is offset as evidenced by the Inverse icon in the input reporting screen in game.

.20190321181750_1.thumb.png.1f8fdfa88001c8dbdb86a924c44d7a0a.png

Edited by Snakeye5

After installing drivers for my Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (flight stick/throttle) the throttle sensitivity range has greatly increased for my fanatic pedals. Even though the warthog setup isn't plugged in.