F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 car thread

Force India will only reveal their livery on their old car on the 21st while Williams will launch their car on the 22nd.

I remember seeing that years ago, but it's so cool! I think it's helped by the cool design of the car itself.

Jiggy said:
I used to dream of a F1-field with Peugeot, Volkswagen and Audi.

:(
Volkswagen or Volkswagen Group want to join (rumor) but wont do it unless Ecclestone leaves (which I hope happens)

Juice29 said:
Jiggy said:

Volkswagen or Volkswagen Group want to join (rumor) but wont do it unless Ecclestone leaves (which I hope happens)
Starting up a vigilante of rogue internet warriors to drive Ecclestone out of power. I'm calling it Guardians of the F1 Galaxy. Who is with me?

Jiggy said:
Juice29 said:
Jiggy said:

Starting up a vigilante of rogue internet warriors to drive Ecclestone out of power. I'm calling it Guardians of the F1 Galaxy. Who is with me?
I'm in

Unfortunately I have a feeling the final livery design will be nowhere near as good as any of these concepts. 

I've always been a fan of the chrome Mclaren myself but since it's been nearly the same for nearly 20 years and Mercedes seem to have taken chrome for themselves, a change would be nice. Any of the above are nice (though I like the orange/black movistar one and the white one above more so). Personally like this one as well:

I think if they do something with red and white that emulates the old Marlboro branding (without infringing on their chevron design) that'd be cool. Perhaps instead of a red chevron at the back of the car it could be a red circle (from the Japan flag) and another red strip on the front?

Then again, look at Williams and their livery last year, just what we hoped for.

Force India's car launch has been delayed: http://www.espn.co.uk/forceindia/motorsport/story/189097.html?CMP=chrome

fIsince08 said:
Force India's car launch has been delayed: http://www.espn.co.uk/forceindia/motorsport/story/189097.html?CMP=chrome
I'm sure they'd already said it was only the livery they were showing tomorrow