Sign in to follow this  

F1 2015 car thread

I suppose at least if they keep shrinking at the same rate we might have half decent looking cars in 2016

The Williams looks good, the front wing design is similar to what Mercedes had when you look at where the wing is joined to the nose (only at the very end, not much). Also, what's the sponsor on the side of the Williams there? Can't quite make it out from the image.

The Williams looks good, the front wing design is similar to what Mercedes had when you look at where the wing is joined to the nose (only at the very end, not much). Also, what's the sponsor on the side of the Williams there? Can't quite make it out from the image.
Looks like it might be Rexona, but I couldn't say for sure.

A big improvement on last year's cars! With the ironic exception of the Williams... I'm getting used to the little thumb bit pretty quickly. I quite like the U shaped struts where the nose meets the wing, the Merc managed to turn those into quite a cool looking design in 2014 I thought. And the livery is lovely again.

Looks like it might be Rexona, but I couldn't say for sure.
Yup

@Goldencolt F1Technical? :p

Looks like something McLaren should've done last year.

It's a good livery. They should go light blue one day though, since it's apparently India's national sporting color.

With Mclaren having moved on from Mercedes, it makes sense that they've taken up the mantle of using the Mercedes influenced livery. Looks good though, the orange saves it. 

Oh yeah the nose. It looks alright from the angle in the image above, but others it looks tedious. 

While the nose is probably the best looking there has been from last year and the two shown this year, it still isn't great, BUT, I could happily have the noses look like that when the paint jobs are that good

You know that's the 2014 car with the 2015 livery, right guys? ;)

Looks nice though, definitely McLareny, but it's a vast improvement on the liveries they normally use.