Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2015 car thread

Juice29 said:
Jiggy said:
I used to dream of a F1-field with Peugeot, Volkswagen and Audi.

:(
Volkswagen or Volkswagen Group want to join (rumor) but wont do it unless Ecclestone leaves (which I hope happens)
Starting up a vigilante of rogue internet warriors to drive Ecclestone out of power. I'm calling it Guardians of the F1 Galaxy. Who is with me?
Jiggy said:
Juice29 said:
Jiggy said:
I used to dream of a F1-field with Peugeot, Volkswagen and Audi.

:(
Volkswagen or Volkswagen Group want to join (rumor) but wont do it unless Ecclestone leaves (which I hope happens)
Starting up a vigilante of rogue internet warriors to drive Ecclestone out of power. I'm calling it Guardians of the F1 Galaxy. Who is with me?
I'm in
I've always been a fan of the chrome Mclaren myself but since it's been nearly the same for nearly 20 years and Mercedes seem to have taken chrome for themselves, a change would be nice. Any of the above are nice (though I like the orange/black movistar one and the white one above more so). Personally like this one as well:

I think if they do something with red and white that emulates the old Marlboro branding (without infringing on their chevron design) that'd be cool. Perhaps instead of a red chevron at the back of the car it could be a red circle (from the Japan flag) and another red strip on the front?

Then again, look at Williams and their livery last year, just what we hoped for.