DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wheel rotation issues

• A short description of the problem: I need to turn my wheel all the way to the right or left on high or medium corner.
  • Platform you’re on (PS4, Xbox One, PC, Steam): PC
  • Game Version (Shown on the Start screen in the bottom left hand corner): 1.16
  • Game Mode, including if it was Single Player or Multiplayer (Time Trial, Career, Grand Prix, Custom Game etc): Multiplayer, time trial and career.
  • If in Multiplayer, how many players and how many AI?: doesn't matter.
  • What happened in the lead up to the problem?: this is why i'm here.

Any accessories you are using (wheel, pad, etc): Thurstmaster TX leather edition

A little demonstration here 

T3,T5,T6,T8 and T9.

5 turn out of 9 that i can't take, fun game. 

Hi @Tibawb are you sure this is a real problem?

I think is not necessary to take your wheel all the way, as in the video. It only makes you lose time.

Looks like rotation degree angle is way too high? Is it at 360 degrees?

23 hours ago, MicheMai51 said:

Hi @Tibawb are you sure this is a real problem?

I think is not necessary to take your wheel all the way, as in the video. It only makes you lose time.

@MicheMai51I agree with you. But i can't take the medium or high speed corner without turning my wheel completely *I need to turn my wheel completely to take the corner*. I take those like it was some hairpin corner. It doesn't make any sens. The car is not even suppose to turn at that speed.

3 hours ago, RodrigoMendes said:

When the wheel image is 180 degrees, what about your wheels? You have to lock it on Wheel Settings off-game too.

@RodrigoMendes my control panel of my steering wheel is lock at 360 or sometime i change it in game with the wheel saturation at 70. (so it lock my wheel at 180 from both side)

15 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Looks like rotation degree angle is way too high? Is it at 360 degrees?

@AlexTT the rotation degree is good, it feel like i'm running with a damage front wing.