Low quality on graphic for standard XBOX version

4 hours ago, redriot77 said:

Downgraded visuals maybe because of the improved physics. A more complex physics engine could demand more processor power so on old hardware - like our standard Xboxes - it could be a necessity to reduce graphics detail.

I doubt it's this. even on PS4 Pro the game looks pretty bad.

It's just a lazy console port. They haven't even tried to optimize it at all for any of the consoles. I guess they ran out of time to do it before release. It's a shame because the last F1 game looked outstanding on PS4 Pro, so I know that Codemasters can do it if they want.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Tranzitive said:

I doubt it's this. even on PS4 Pro the game looks pretty bad.

It's just a lazy console port. They haven't even tried to optimize it at all for any of the consoles. I guess they ran out of time to do it before release. It's a shame because the last F1 game looked outstanding on PS4 Pro, so I know that Codemasters can do it if they want.

While reading forums I see that there are FPS problems on PC as well. Some guys reported on twitter about tearing on xbox one X in 4k mode. 

And yes, they can do it. The game needs serious polishing. 💪

============

I have a suggestion for developers, but some people of course will disagree.

So. For example, how many difference in graphics do you see between gran turismo 1 and 2? Or between gran turismo 3 and 4, 5 and 6? Overall no difference. 

One console generation = One graphics engine.

dirt rally 1.0 + new physics + new stages + new cars + improved career mode + racenet = epic win (no changes in graphics/lighting etc)

Maybe in parallel universe gamers play in this version of dr 2.0 🙃

[ I'm saying for myself, I would be happy with that dirt rally 2.0. ]

Edited by Dementiy