Ideas for DiRT Rally 2.0 Season 2 DLC RX Content

I believe it was hinted that Season 2 of the season pass would focus solely on Rallycross content and I have a few suggestions to make sure that this amazing aspect of the game continues to deliver in post game content.

• Firstly I feel that it would be a disservice not to include the 4 remaining RX tracks from the 2018 World Rallycross Championship season which are not currently in the game. Namely: Latvia, United States, Germany and South Africa. Rather worryingly the previews of the season pass state that each season will contain only tracks. It would be a disservice to leave the Rallycross part of the game incomplete by leaving out one of these tracks from the 2018 season.
  • Secondly, as in DiRT 4, the ability to use Group B Rally cars on all the Rallycross tracks should be implemented. This was one of the unexpected highlights of DiRT 4 for me, powering these Group B monsters around tight Rallycross tracks was immense fun and has to make a return!
  • Lastly, as a throwback to the first DiRT Rally, the inclusion of the Mini Classic Rallycross and Lydden Hill, as well as the above suggestions, would make DiRT Rally 2.0 the most complete game in terms of Rallycross that there could be.

I've been holding off buying the season pass until the content for Season 2 is announced, but when it is, seeing my suggestions here being included would make me buy it instantly,

Loving the game so far, keep it up Codies 🙂

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

About the (likely) RX season 2 DLC

• It has been confirmed Group B RX cars will come. How many and which are unknown. It would be a suprise for me (and a little bit dissapoiting) though if these will be the exact same 4 models from D4, as most classes in DR2 got a new model (if in base install or with DLC). 
  • Oliver Bennett had kinda confirmed the MINI will come to DR2.0 around the summer.
  • ARX had quite some attention towards DR2.0, so a possible ARX DLC could be possible (with Focus RS and Beetle joining)
  • Season 1 DLC brought back some former DR1/D4 cars, so maybe that is also the case of the RX machines (f.e. DS3, Polo - Marklund version, Focus RS and Ibiza)
  • It's likely the tracks will be the remaining tracks of the 2018 WRX schedule. 
  • An other option, but highely unlikely imo atm (especially the season haven't started yet), is a 2019 WRX DLC

it is a lot of guessing at the moment with only knowing the MINI anc Group B RX statements.

6 hours ago, JorritVD said:

About the (likely) RX season 2 DLC

• It has been confirmed Group B RX cars will come. How many and which are unknown. It would be a suprise for me (and a little bit dissapoiting) though if these will be the exact same 4 models from D4, as most classes in DR2 got a new model (if in base install or with DLC). 
  • Oliver Bennett had kinda confirmed the MINI will come to DR2.0 around the summer.
  • ARX had quite some attention towards DR2.0, so a possible ARX DLC could be possible (with Focus RS and Beetle joining)
  • Season 1 DLC brought back some former DR1/D4 cars, so maybe that is also the case of the RX machines (f.e. DS3, Polo - Marklund version, Focus RS and Ibiza)
  • It's likely the tracks will be the remaining tracks of the 2018 WRX schedule. 
  • An other option, but highely unlikely imo atm (especially the season haven't started yet), is a 2019 WRX DLC

it is a lot of guessing at the moment with only knowing the MINI anc Group B RX statements.

Really not a fan of RX content to be the focal point of season 2, RX is secondary to the main aspect of the game, which is Rallying, and Rally needs more cars and locations as it is, RX wears thin quickly, as the locations are 40sec laps, and once you’ve done 10 of them they’re basically mastered, and bore fast, along with the cheap AI spinning you out as soon as they touch you taking the bumper to bumper fight out of the equasion, which is kinda the point of Rallycross in general, so that’s my view on the matter lol

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Shmeefly said:

Really not a fan of RX content to be the focal point of season 2, RX is secondary to the main aspect of the game, which is Rallying, and Rally needs more cars and locations as it is, RX wears thin quickly, as the locations are 40sec laps, and once you’ve done 10 of them they’re basically mastered, and bore fast, along with the cheap AI spinning you out as soon as they touch you taking the bumper to bumper fight out of the equasion, which is kinda the point of Rallycross in general, so that’s my view on the matter lol

Completely disagree, the RX side of the game is officially licenced so should take up equal billing and be complete with regards to tracks. Just keeping it at these 8 tracks would be like releasing the licensed F1 2019 with a third of the tracks missing.

There’s room for Rally and Rallycross to co-exist in this game.

• Agree 3

24 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

Completely disagree, the RX side of the game is officially licenced so should take up equal billing and be complete with regards to tracks. Just keeping it at these 8 tracks would be like releasing the licensed F1 2019 with a third of the tracks missing.

There’s room for Rally and Rallycross to co-exist in this game.

They would have the Rallying listening too if hurdles weren’t a factor for them, I agree with you totally, but still it’s called Dirt Rally not Dirt Rallycross, your correct they should be completing the RX calendar, but half of the dlc content to do so? Compile the 4 other locations and you’ve got maybe 4 minutes of new track, It should all really be complete as you mentioned, but Rally content is a much bigger concern, so they should be focused on that, I’m actually quite annoyed RX isn’t full, I’m quite annoyed Hillclimb has been cut, and I’m quite annoyed only 3 new Rally locations exist, everything else has been recycled from previous games, so basically I payed deluxe price on a brand new game for Argentina, Poland and New Z, and a few different cars, which by the way other great cars have been cut to make ‘room’ for, I finally get to drive a Skoda, but where’s the 306 MAXI, The Group B RWD cars, and the 2000cc etc; the 2 RX locations were nice but as I said, after a couple laps (maybe 5 mins) over the 2 new tracks I’d already kinda mastered it, cos let’s face it, none of the circuits are a real challenge are they, whereas mastering a 16km stage takes a lot of time, and that’s where the appeal of a rally sim truly lies 

I would like to see battersea put in game as a bonus track 

Posted (edited)

I really like Rallycross. I've watched every season on Youtube since 2016, (and am gradually getting through the 2014 and 2015 seasons as they go up on YT now). I've mostly been playing it in DR 2 because I'd like to wait for more stages to become available before diving into the Rally stuff and it's awesome.

However, I feel like that much more RX content is not what the game needs. The game needs more Rally content. After Season 1, there will 8 RX tracks, versus 9 Rally locations. Obviously one Rally location has many more km of road than an RX track, but variety is more important when it comes to Rally than in RX. Also, I think it goes without saying that the majority of the fan base for these games is into Rally over RX.

I'm not saying I don't want ANY RX content for Season 2. I'd like to see one or two more tracks and, like, 2 more RX cars, especially the Hyundai i20 RXs of Timurzyanov and Gronholm from last season and maybe the new Clio RS RXs which will debut next month for GCK's new junior team. but more ARX cars as was suggested above would be acceptable too. Group B is ok, but I'd rather have new Rally cars.

because yeah, we're still missing the Lancia 037 (free DLC, maybe? the Opel Manta and M1 will surely make the Group B RWD class available like the C4 and Fabia did for the early 2000s) and the F2 Kit Cars. it'd be also cool to see the Hyundai i20 R5 from Dirt 4. (don't care about s2000 though. we have R2.)

As for locations... I kind of wish we were getting Greece or Wales rather than Germany in May. Germany was easily the most boring location in DR1 imo.
A new Rally location would be cool. Something different, like in Asia (literally anywhere lol... Malaysia and China were neat in D2, Japan in D1.... whatever) but Central America could be interesting too. I know a new location is probably a pipe dream for a smallish team like CM, however.

As for new RX locations... I suspect Latvia is likely being worked on already, and would be great. South Africa too, and maybe one of the new ones for 2019?

Estering is a classic, but it's not on the calendar anymore (for 2019). Same for CotA, though it is boring. they already have the model for Lydden Hill, but I doubt we'll see it either.

anyways, just my take. hope you're enjoying the game as much as I am.

Edited by ianism
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Season 2 should add the rest of the Dirt Rally 1 locations and cars. 

Season 3 however, can we get new stages for each location?? 

Mey be expande stages to dirt roads in spain? 

PS_Messages_20190324_183948.jpg

Edited by ImTheOx11
  • Agree 2

Fafe stage would be great, specially the final jump.

Cars like the hyunday, yaris, celica,

Rally of greece, portugal, corsica, san remo,

• Agree 2

21 hours ago, ImTheOx11 said:

Season 2 should add the rest of the Dirt Rally 1 locations and cars. 

Season 3 however, can we get new stages for each location?? 

I would love this, I really want Wales, Greece, a new Rally location, and one new long stage for each location

however, they are committed to having half the DLC be RX content

for Season 3 to happen, I think a lot of people would have to buy the game and the Season 1 & 2 DLC. I don't see it happening given the .

anyways, I think we'll get

• Latvia
  • South Africa
  • Lydden Hill? Estering? maybe Abu Dhabi or Spa.

there are only 3 tracks in Season 2 just like Season 1, so maybe they'll make a 4th one free? I'd rather have a rally location or extra stages on existing locations but I'll take what I can get.

• Agree 1

99% of rally fans don't care about Rallycross.
Codies should forget it or should make a "Dirt RX" spinoff instead. I bet no one would pay for it 29.99 or more

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, RallyLover19 said:

99% of rally fans don't care about Rallycross.
Codies should forget it or should make a "Dirt RX" spinoff instead. I bet no one would pay for it 29.99 or more

84% of all statistics are made up

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MattyH1812 said:

84% of all statistics are made up

Lol true, he may have over exaggerated the statistics there, even I wouldn’t say it’s that high, but the guy has a very valid point, they’ll not remove RX, I wouldn’t want them too even though I’m not really bothered about playing RX much, because it’s a nice thing to have as an extra, as a break from the Rally stages, only really because there’s not enough content, as I’ve said before, it’s called Dirt Rally not Dirt Rallycross, RX does wear thin quickly, why they removed Hillclimb il never know, I expected 2.0 to have the full RX callendar, a return of Hillclimb like in DR1 and an addition of something like buggy’s and trophy trucks, or a variant of Dakar or something, and expected a decent amount of Rally content, ie: at least double the content seeing as that’s the biggest backlash Codeys faced with the first, but no, it got stripped, and stripped some more, tons of already made cars were cut, no engine updates adding hazard/obstruction events on course, no time spent adding a decent weather roll into the game, even with all the DLC, 2.0 is a shell of what it should be, I expected all that and was hopeful of a BRC DLC, I’m sure if they’ve struggled to get the rights to WRC they could get the British Rally Championship rights, minimal effort from Codemasters, at least that’s how I see it, that being said I have to mention (bugs aside) they do make a great Rally game, there’s a reason it’s the “go to” game for Rally fans, even if WRC has tons more play time, as mentioned in another post, Codemasters are sat on gold with Dirt, and they truly are not utilising it’s full potential, I think it’s just got to the point where everyone should just upset with knowing what it can/should be, to what we’ve been playing, if only I was a billionaire, I’d buy the rights to Dirt and really make it “Dirty”.... as Dirty as it should be, and as Dirty as all of its loyal fans have been patiently waiting for it to be lol

• Like 1

I broke your post up into things that make it more clear what I am responding to:

7 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

why they removed Hillclimb il never know,

I expected 2.0 to have the full RX callendar,

a decent amount of Rally content, ie: at least double the content seeing as that’s the biggest backlash Codeys faced with the first, but no, it got stripped, and stripped some more,

tons of already made cars were cut, no engine updates adding hazard/obstruction events on course,

no time spent adding a decent weather roll into the game

I expected all that and was hopeful of a BRC DLC, I’m sure if they’ve struggled to get the rights to WRC they could get the British Rally Championship rights, minimal effort from Codemasters

- hillclimb isn't in since D4 because of lack of licence. organizers have probably made it very expensive or given it to other devs (too lazy to check).

- buggies and trophy trucks: who cares, really? I'd rather have one extra rally location than that entire mode. imagine how much development time and money adding an entire extra mode - vehicles and their physics, new locations etc. that's a lot of resources taken away from the much more popular modes of rally and rallycross

- rallycross: game has 3 more tracks than last time, 4 of which are new. 8 is honestly good for me, though maybe 2-3 more (which is very likely) wouldn't hurt

- rally: it has the same amount as the last one. nothing got "stripped" as you claim. it has the same amount as the final version DR1, which of course isn't enough, but stripped? nope.

- cars: first of all, licences need to be renewed every few years, plus releasing the exact same car list every year is a terrible idea, so they release approximately the same number of cars in each game, but put some in and take some out. it's an easy way of getting a bit of extra money from DLC when they add old favourites and new ones to the game. which is money they apparently need....

so for the above, I think it is accurate to say that it is pretty clear what the limits of codemasters' budget are. they clearly do not have the resources to put as much content (high-quality, don't forget - no other offroad racing developer really comes close to their level) into the game and make a fun and challenging game to play. 

this isn't Polyphony or Turn 10 with the full backing of Microsoft or Sony: CM is an independent developer, and the criticisms you have, while valid, point to their financial limits rather than the quality of product they can put out (despite all the bugs lol... they probably ran out of time before release and couldn't afford to delay it or something. what a mess that was 😕 ) 

so yeah, I think it's also worth pointing out that your expectations were clearly very, very high (BRC? that's like me expecting EA to include the CFL in their NFL game - not a big enough fanbase), which is cool because it shows that you have great faith in them, but it also means that when they let you down, you get more down the game than perhaps you would have been if your expectations were a little more realistic (in my opinion, of course), given how great it is 🙂 

sorry for the long post.

13 hours ago, ianism said:

I broke your post up into things that make it more clear what I am responding to:

- hillclimb isn't in since D4 because of lack of licence. organizers have probably made it very expensive or given it to other devs (too lazy to check).

- buggies and trophy trucks: who cares, really? I'd rather have one extra rally location than that entire mode. imagine how much development time and money adding an entire extra mode - vehicles and their physics, new locations etc. that's a lot of resources taken away from the much more popular modes of rally and rallycross

- rallycross: game has 3 more tracks than last time, 4 of which are new. 8 is honestly good for me, though maybe 2-3 more (which is very likely) wouldn't hurt

- rally: it has the same amount as the last one. nothing got "stripped" as you claim. it has the same amount as the final version DR1, which of course isn't enough, but stripped? nope.

- cars: first of all, licences need to be renewed every few years, plus releasing the exact same car list every year is a terrible idea, so they release approximately the same number of cars in each game, but put some in and take some out. it's an easy way of getting a bit of extra money from DLC when they add old favourites and new ones to the game. which is money they apparently need....

so for the above, I think it is accurate to say that it is pretty clear what the limits of codemasters' budget are. they clearly do not have the resources to put as much content (high-quality, don't forget - no other offroad racing developer really comes close to their level) into the game and make a fun and challenging game to play. 

this isn't Polyphony or Turn 10 with the full backing of Microsoft or Sony: CM is an independent developer, and the criticisms you have, while valid, point to their financial limits rather than the quality of product they can put out (despite all the bugs lol... they probably ran out of time before release and couldn't afford to delay it or something. what a mess that was 😕 ) 

so yeah, I think it's also worth pointing out that your expectations were clearly very, very high (BRC? that's like me expecting EA to include the CFL in their NFL game - not a big enough fanbase), which is cool because it shows that you have great faith in them, but it also means that when they let you down, you get more down the game than perhaps you would have been if your expectations were a little more realistic (in my opinion, of course), given how great it is 🙂 

sorry for the long post.

Thanks ok man, I ramble on too so don’t worry about it lol yea your very right in that I do expect a lot, probably a litte too much 😆 I know not to expect anything from EA at least lol their games have about as much soul as my oldest pair of shoes

Not sure I agree with you on the vehicle side of things, I know what you mean with licensing, but that should really never be too much of an issue, the cars are on a HDD somewhere just collecting dust, a lot of which I miss driving, so I just want to see them back, along with a larger selection of cars in general because that’s literally what the game needs more than anything else (other than the fixes it needs) 

Whatever happens, Codemasters as independent as they may be, should learn from this for the next game, give it more time to be finished, more time to sort out licensing for more cars or content etc, wouldn’t you rather wait an extra year or 2 to have a much more improved Dirt? Know I would, but not taking anything away from what they’re capable of, they make the best racer ever imo, just hope it’s improved for the future and not milked dry in its current form, that’s my fear I guess, it’s probably why I expect so much lol

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

Thanks ok man, I ramble on too so don’t worry about it lol yea your very right in that I do expect a lot, probably a litte too much 😆 I know not to expect anything from EA at least lol their games have about as much soul as my oldest pair of shoes

Not sure I agree with you on the vehicle side of things, I know what you mean with licensing, but that should really never be too much of an issue, the cars are on a HDD somewhere just collecting dust, a lot of which I miss driving, so I just want to see them back, along with a larger selection of cars in general because that’s literally what the game needs more than anything else (other than the fixes it needs) 

Whatever happens, Codemasters as independent as they may be, should learn from this for the next game, give it more time to be finished, more time to sort out licensing for more cars or content etc, wouldn’t you rather wait an extra year or 2 to have a much more improved Dirt? Know I would, but not taking anything away from what they’re capable of, they make the best racer ever imo, just hope it’s improved for the future and not milked dry in its current form, that’s my fear I guess, it’s probably why I expect so much lol

yeah my point with the vehicles was that they are probably doing it this way to get a bit of extra cash. DR1 and D4 had mostly the same rally vehicles, just switching the current WRC cars for R5, and I remember seeing a video saying they wanted to put some new stuff in. so by my count,

• 11 new ones: 3 new R5 cars, the Golf GTi, the RGT class, the 240z, the Citroen DS21, and the 208 R2
  • lost 8 from D4/DR: the 2000s (which we'll get back +1 in a month), Group B RWD (which we get back in a week) and the F2 Kit cars.

as for the Lancia 037, I'm pretty sure it is coming too, hopefully free.

anyways.

given that Christina has said there is more rally and rallycross content on the way, I now suspect that Season 2 will be at least 50% rally stuff. like, we're for sure getting Group B RX and 1 or 2 more tracks, but it's very clear that most people here want rally stuff, and CM can for sure see in their data that that is what most people's time is spent with

Edited by ianism

15 minutes ago, ianism said:

yeah my point with the vehicles was that they are probably doing it this way to get a bit of extra cash. DR1 and D4 had mostly the same rally vehicles, just switching the current WRC cars for R5, and I remember seeing a video saying they wanted to put some new stuff in. so by my count,

• 11 new ones: 3 new R5 cars, the Golf GTi, the RGT class, the 240z, the Citroen DS21, and the 208 R2
  • lost 8 from D4/DR: the 2000s (which we'll get back +1 in a month), Group B RWD (which we get back in a week) and the F2 Kit cars.

as for the Lancia 037, I'm pretty sure it is coming too, hopefully free.

anyways.

given that Christina has said there is more rally and rallycross content on the way, I now suspect that Season 2 will be at least 50% rally stuff. like, we're for sure getting Group B RX and 1 or 2 more tracks, but it's very clear that most people here want rally stuff, and CM can for sure see in their data that that is what most people's time is spent with

Agreed, il probably enjoy the Group B RX, but there’s so many RX cars, well, in comparison to track time anyway, if they finish the RX callendar with the last 2 locations that would be good, but how many laps of the same small tracks will I have to do to upgrade all the RX cars lol they should probably improve the speed of the upgrade progression on the RX side, il be so bored and burned out of those 40 sec tracks before I’ve fully upgraded half of the cars, think I’ve done 3 championships in the Megane RX and it’s still not maxed, I’d say 2 championships should fully upgrade an RX Supercar, but really just waiting for more like everyone else on the Rally side, who knows maybe they’ll sell other cars or full car classes separately when all the season content is out, that would be a good idea, praying the 306 MAXI comes back I love that thing, they probs won’t but I really want the Audi Quattro Sport back too from DR, I prefer it to the S1 E2, also hoping for fog like in D4, and an overhaul to the windscreen, weird grapical bugs on the windscreen lately, but the maunual wipers wind me up so much, I chose manual but they’re still auto at the start of EVERY stage, and the dirt or dust that collects on the screen collects like the wipers have been active even if they haven’t, it’s an oversight but something that needs to be fixed, after all, the whole game is basically viewed though the windscreens, unless you use a different view ofc but that’s the main view for most players I’d speculate, and the rain isn’t great, looks great on track but I can leave wipers off the whole stage in heavy rain and visibility doesn’t change at all, let’s hope CM do fix all these issues 

• Like 1

Just a correction, there are 4 World RX tracks missing from the game as the RX content is based on the 2018 season, not the upcoming season. With Lydden Hill that makes 5 tracks I wanna see in Season 2.

LET ME DREAM DAMMIT 😂

Also RX is by FAR the most thing I've played in the game thus far, I'm at Masters in RX and still only at Pro in Rally, and I have and will never get bored of the tracks. Nailing lap after lap and seeing lap times improving give me just as much of a rush as a hooked up section on a rally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

wow I did not know the RX cars took that long to upgrade!

I've only done the Freeplay RX championship back when I first started playing the game. was dead last in every heat of the first three events before I figured it out and started getting on the podium.

Edited by ianism
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MattyH1812 said:

Just a correction, there are 4 World RX tracks missing from the game as the RX content is based on the 2018 season, not the upcoming season. With Lydden Hill that makes 5 tracks I wanna see in Season 2.

LET ME DREAM DAMMIT 😂

Also RX is by FAR the most thing I've played in the game thus far, I'm at Masters in RX and still only at Pro in Rally, and I have and will never get bored of the tracks. Nailing lap after lap and seeing lap times improving give me just as much of a rush as a hooked up section on a rally.

Thanks for the correction, don’t confess to watch too much RX, only really watched it when Ken Block was there, so now it’s all about the Gymkhana lol and good for you, glad your enjoying it more than me, Rally on the other hand I can’t get enough lol after the RX callendar is complete in the game, there’s not really too much for them to add in terms of RX down the line, so at least the attention would be solely focused on rally when the RX dlc comes, season 3 dlc anyone? 

Someone start a partition, 1000 votes and CM have to do season 3 content as well, all Rally lol

season 3 content:

whatever locations are missing from DR1 or D4, depending on what 3 they chose to add in season 2, 3 remain from D4, I forget what they are, and DR1 has Finland, Wales and Greece which I’m sure is what they’ll be adding, so the other 3 and 10 more cars,

Peugeot 306 MAXI (kit)

Toyota Celica GT4 (group A)

Renault 11 Turbo (group A)

Porsche 911 SC RS (group B)

Toyota 222D (group B)

Lada Samara S-Proto (group B)

Citroen Xzara (WRC)

Peugeot 307 (WRC)

...Now I’m dreaming 😂

17 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

Someone start a partition, 1000 votes and CM have to do season 3 content as well, all Rally lol

season 3 content:

whatever locations are missing from DR1 or D4, depending on what 3 they chose to add in season 2, 3 remain from D4, I forget what they are, and DR1 has Finland, Wales and Greece which I’m sure is what they’ll be adding, so the other 3 and 10 more cars,

I think they'll be doing stuff after Season 2, but it depends how much demand there is. if the user base is small (and the game hasn't sold all that well), there isn't much incentive.

the only D4 location that isn't here or in DR1 is Michigan, but it's pretty similar visually to New England, so I doubt we'll see it. the other locations there were: Spain, Sweden, Wales and Australia.

after the DR1 locations, I'd like either a new one set in a jungle or the savanna like Kenya or Malaysia, or a new stage for each existing location so each event has more variety.... running the same sections of road 3x per event is a little much.

RX is cool but Rally is much more fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ianism said:

I think they'll be doing stuff after Season 2, but it depends how much demand there is. if the user base is small (and the game hasn't sold all that well), there isn't much incentive.

the only D4 location that isn't here or in DR1 is Michigan, but it's pretty similar visually to New England, so I doubt we'll see it. the other locations there were: Spain, Sweden, Wales and Australia.

after the DR1 locations, I'd like either a new one set in a jungle or the savanna like Kenya or Malaysia, or a new stage for each existing location so each event has more variety.... running the same sections of road 3x per event is a little much.

RX is cool but Rally is much more fun

Shows how poor my memory is lol thanks, so just the 3 locations from DR1 then is all I’m guessing wel have, along side the RX, if season 3 happens, or they just add random packs it will probably just be a series of cars, I’m ok with that as long as it’s a good bunch

• Like 1

Group B rallycross cars (like 3 or 4?) and SPA RX circuit would be a welcome surprise for me! Estering and killarney or even abu dhabi would be nice as well! For normal Rally Finland would be Nice!

Finland was the location I disliked most, it was still good but my favourite was probably Greece and Germany, until I learned Sweden in the Sport Quattro, then I was hooked there lol I’m actually excited to see them all return in hindsight, I’m over the disappointment of only seeing 3 original locations in this game, if they’re updated like Monaco was they’ll be really fun, Monte Carlo has improved so much, so I thank CM for that effort @ChristinaMc 👍 even if the snow fall does look quite bad graphically, the light snow fall looks great but the heavier snow looks poor imo, but track physics are awesome, having to re learn input on the ice makes it kind of new in a sense, being on that dusty Greek mountain and the technical tight stages of Sweden will feel nostalgic with a new twist, and I  really want to red line that 306 MAXI down the tarmac straights of Germany or the Welsh forest, Christina please bring back that car if possible lol

If the group b RX cars are coming in season 2, it would be great to see the old tracks that these cars drowe on as well. Especially Lyngaas