Jump to content Jump to content

Can't save, or upload vids or buy cars, or multiplay???! Dirt 3 steam sale, purchased and tickedoff

I'm sure this is a great game, but I can't save.
I can't upload vids to youtube.
I can't buy cars.
I can't do anything the needs online capability.

So I go online and see that a year ago Codemaster promised to get everything working again when GFWL shut down.
It's a year later and it doesn't work.

How can you guys sell a game to thousands of people when you can't even save your game?!
  • 3 weeks later...
I can't play either. Way to punish honest people for buying your game..
So apparently I had an old GFWL account which was an offline account, and without knowing I registered my product key on that account, so now the game is locked to the offline account and I can't save or do anything. It says I need to be online to save, and even though I'm logged onto the account, because it's an offline account I can't do anytthing.
I tried to use the same product key on my "online account" but then it said that the key has already been used on another account!
So now I have a game I can't play and my money is already gone.
I can't transfer the game from my offline account to online account either. So the only thing for me to do is for CodeMasters to provide me with a new Product key.
Note to self: Never buy anything from codemasters again.
Odlanos said:
I can't play either. Way to punish honest people for buying your game..
So apparently I had an old GFWL account which was an offline account, and without knowing I registered my product key on that account, so now the game is locked to the offline account and I can't save or do anything. It says I need to be online to save, and even though I'm logged onto the account, because it's an offline account I can't do anytthing.
I tried to use the same product key on my "online account" but then it said that the key has already been used on another account!
So now I have a game I can't play and my money is already gone.
I can't transfer the game from my offline account to online account either. So the only thing for me to do is for CodeMasters to provide me with a new Product key.
Note to self: Never buy anything from codemasters again.
You will be able to transfer the game to Steam soon.